Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    In the room, Yan Yi was removing the gauze on his shoulders, and Shen Meihua went directly to him to look at the injury on his back.

    The wound around the wound was already dry and seemed to want to form a scar. She took the medicine bottle and smeared the wound with medicine, then went back to bed and lay down.

    She pulled the quilt and lay on the bed watching Yan Yi, who opened the document bag. He is also a big-hearted person. He must have noticed the bitterness in the cup of water with medicine, but there was nothing? Just say it directly Drink? Go.

    Yan Yi opened the bag and took a quick look at the extracted documents from the inside, took the pen on the side and wrote and signed on it, then put it back into the bag and put it in the drawer.

    Yan Yi turned around and saw her? Lying on the bed, staring at the roof, his eyes were dull, he went to the bed and reached out to turn off the light and go to bed.

    Shen Meihua was thinking? What kind of reason is appropriate, no? Noticing that Yan Yi, who was on the side, had come over, he was startled by the sudden darkness in front of him.

    Shen Meihua turned around and asked Yan Yi who was beside him: "Why don't you turn off the lights? Speak up." He turned off the lights suddenly, and his eyes darkened a bit scary.

    After she finished speaking, the room was quiet for a few seconds, and then his voice sounded.

    "There are still three minutes to turn off the lights."

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    She found that the most common thing he said to her was that there were still a few minutes to turn off the lights. She turned over and turned his back to him? He closed his eyes sleep.

    No, I didn't explain it if I thought of a reasonable reason. If I didn't explain it well, it would make him discover flaws, and she wouldn't add medicine to the water later.

    The next day, before Yan Yi woke up early in the morning, she took off the quilt, got dressed, and walked out to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

    The sun was shining outside, and the weather was better than yesterday's weather. I reached out and opened the window, and the voices from downstairs came up, which was very lively.

    Yuan Bao heard Dahu's voice in the living room, ran to the window and saw Dahu playing with people below, turned his head and said to his mother, "Mother, I also want to go down and play."

    "Let's go down after eating." She also wanted to go for a walk and breathe fresh air.

    Yuanbao saw her mother's promise, and took her mother's hand with her little hand to go to dinner.

    "When your father wakes up, let's eat together, what about Dali?" Shen Meihua didn't see Dali, usually the two of them get up together, eat together, and never separate for a moment.

    "Brother is in the hut." Yuanbao pointed at the hut, and just after he finished speaking, there was a loud fart sound.

    "Brother farted." Yuan Bao giggled when he finished speaking.

    Seeing Yuanbao's cheerful appearance, Shen Meihua seemed to be crying and laughing as if she had never heard of farting.

    "Go brush your teeth and wash your face." Shen Meihua asked Yuan Bao, who was still paying attention to the fart sound, to go into the bathroom to wash up. Yan Yi should get up after a while.