Chapter 112

Chapter 112

    When Mother Shen came out with the food, she saw her daughter standing motionless at the door and looking at her son-in-law, wondering what she was thinking: "The dishes are ready, hurry up and eat."

    "Come on." Shen Meihua took the Yuanbao He and Dali walked to the dining table.

    "Father, big brother." She greeted the two at the table.

    Shen Aiguo and Shen's father responded with a smile when they heard it.

    "My little sister has grown fat." Shen Aiguo saw that his younger sister was a lot fatter than when he was at home, and he could only grow fat if he lived a good life.

    was at home before. As long as he is free from time to time, he thinks of her and her brother-in-law, worried that they will quarrel. Now, it seems that he thinks too much.

    Shen Meihua heard? Seeing that the elder brother said that she had grown fat, she reached out her hand and touched her face. During the confinement period for more than a month, Shen's mother changed patterns every day to replenish her body, and she had grown a lot of flesh.

    Shen Aiguo in front of him was much thinner than the ones he saw: "Brother, you're thin, why don't you eat more?" When

    Shen Aiguo heard this, he stretched out his hand, scratched his head and said with a smile that she had read it wrong. He just tanned and looked thin.

    Seeing their siblings chatting, Mother Shen didn't see that everyone around them was waiting? Let's talk." The

    son-in-law has been helping in the kitchen since he woke up and hasn't eaten a bite of food.

    When Shen Aiguo heard what his mother said, he was not chatting, and motioned for the little sister to sit down to eat, and he got up to help her set the dishes.

    The bowls and chopsticks are set, and the family sits together.

    "Let me say a few words." Father Shen waited for everyone to sit down before speaking.

    When the other people heard it, they put down their chopsticks and waited for his next words.

    Father Shen: "It's been a lot of hard work today, so I've come all the way to pick me up and Patriotic." He came to the base? The family has troubled Dayi a lot.

    When Yan Yi heard it, he immediately said, "What's the point of what Dad said? It's all a family."

    When Father Shen heard it, the folds on his face burst into laughter. ? It's good to have their husband and wife? Say.

    Mother Shen was watching the two of them politely, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, the child's father, after so many years, still can't get rid of the stinking habit of being so affectionate. It didn't stop at all, until the two of them ended the previous topic and stopped them quickly.

    "Eat, eat well and then talk about it. After a while, the food will be cold."

    Father Shen nodded to his son-in-law, indicating to eat, and they would talk after eating.

    How many people sat quietly at the dining table to eat, while Dali saw that the people at the table didn't speak? He stretched out his chopsticks and greens.

    He vigorously looked around, saw that no one noticed, quickly put it into his uncle's bowl, and said in a low voice, "Uncle eat."

    He has not had a good uncle to eat at a table for a long time. Let uncle eat well.

    Yan Yi looked at the vegetables in the bowl, smiled at Dali, reached out and rubbed his head, telling him to eat quickly.

    Shen Meihua saw Dali serving food for Yan Yi, and joked: "Dali, I want to eat too."

    Dali saw that his aunt saw that he was serving food to his uncle, and she asked him for food, blushed, and reached out to give it to him. Auntie's food is what she likes to eat.

    While witnessing the whole process of her daughter's vigorous efforts to serve food, Mother Shen said angrily, "How old is she, but she is still the same as a child." As soon as

    Mother Shen's words fell, the eyes of several people at the dinner table fell on her. body.