Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    "Father." Yuan Bao held the railings of the balcony with both hands, his little face squeezed between the railings, and he opened his mouth to call out to the approaching person from a distance.

    Da Lijian Yuanbao shouted one after another, shook his head at him, and told him not to shout, grandma and the others couldn't hear him.

    Yuan Bao heard his brother's words, looked at his father and grandmother who were getting closer, closed his mouth, squeezed his face into the gap of the railing, holding the railing with one hand and swinging with the other.

    Shen Meihua was shocked when she saw Yuanbao's head sticking out into the railing, thinking of the news that she had seen before with her head stuck in the railing, she immediately stepped forward and said, "Yuanbao, head can't go... "

    Before he finished speaking, Yuanbao's head was already stretched in, his little hand was waving vigorously, and his little face was full of smiles.

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    She walked behind Yuanbao and patted him on the back: "Yuanbao retracts his head here, it can't be stretched here, it's easy to get stuck."

    The gap between the railings on the balcony is very small, If you can't get your head in if you don't get it right, you won't be able to retract it. If Yan Yi and the others are not here, she can't get it out at home.

    Yuanbao shook his head when he heard his mother let him come out. He didn't want to put his head back?

    Seeing that he refused to stick his head out, Shen Meihua patted his butt: "Is it hot?" The temperature outside was high, and the poles on the balcony were hot from the sun.

    Yuan Bao moved his buttocks and replied, "It's not hot."

    Seeing Yuan Bao insist, Shen Meihua didn't say more, the three stood on the balcony watching Yan Yi and Shen mother who were getting closer.

    Mother Shen carried the sacks and looked at the big and two standing on the balcony. She smiled and said to the son-in-law beside her: "It's not too hot to wait on the balcony on a hot day."

    Yan Yi Looking up, I couldn't see the expressions on their faces, but I could see that they were waving constantly, a smile flashed in their eyes, and they quickened their pace and walked back.

    Seeing that her son-in-law was walking faster and faster, Mother Shen was in a hurry to go back, and followed behind her with a smile.

    Seeing that his uncle was already outside the courtyard gate, he shouted loudly for his uncle, and when he got his response, he let go of the balcony pole he was holding with both hands, and ran downstairs toward the house to greet his uncle.

    "Brother, wait for me." Seeing his brother running into the room, Yuan Bao quickly retracted his head, and wanted to go downstairs with him.

    Seeing that Yuanbao couldn't come out, he began to worry, crying anxiously to the mother beside him.

    Shen Meihua heard Yuanbao's cry and looked down to see that his head was stuck in the railing and couldn't get out. The thing she worried about happened.

    "Tilt your head up." She reached into the railing and pulled his head upwards slightly.

    As soon as his head passed the railing, he couldn't get out. Yuan Bao cried even more sadly, his face covered with tears and sweat.