Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    "Head of the regiment, this is your telegram." Sun Zhu sent the urgent telegram to the head of the regiment's office.

    Yan Yi stretched out his hand to take the telegram handed over by Xiao Sun, opened it and scanned it? He closed the telegram in his hand with a glance.

    When Xiao Sun saw the telegram in his hand, he said, "Captain, I'm going out first?"

    Yan Yi closed the telegram in his hand and nodded slightly: "Thank you."

    Sun Zhu gave a military salute and exited the room. .

    Yan Yi put the telegram in his hand by the table, and then he was busy with the business in his hand.

    Instructor Li reached out and knocked on Yan Yi's door.

    "Come in." There was a voiceless voice from the room.

    "You finally came to the team on vacation?" Instructor Li handed over the documents in his hand when he saw that Yan Yi was really there.

    The commander asked him to move the documents in his hand as soon as possible, waiting for Yan Yi's signature.

    Yan Yi stretched out his hand to take the report he handed over, but didn't answer his words.

    "I'm waiting for this report, so hurry up and read it." Instructor Li saw that he didn't answer what he just said, and he was accustomed to it. Yan Yi couldn't make a fart.

    Yan Yi opened the report in his hand, read it, and took the pen on the side.

    "When did your Meihua give birth?" Instructor Li's eyes fell on Yan Yi's signature hand, and suddenly thought that Aiping and Meihua were born very close.

    Yan Yi just read two lines of the report in his hand, when he heard his words, his eyes paused, and he looked up at him.

    Instructor Li saw that Yan Yi was staring at him and didn't speak, and quickly said: "Recently, Aiping has been telling me that she is going to give birth, and I thought that if her life was near She lives in a ward and has a talker."

    Aiping loves to talk lately, and she always whispers in his ear whenever she has spare time.

    Yan Yi hummed, and said lightly, "Next month."

    Instructor Li thought about it, but the time was not right: "Aiping will not be able to give birth until next month, and the two will never meet. "

    When he thought of Aiping talking non-stop in his ear, his scalp tingled.

    "Okay?" Yan Yi handed it over after signing the document.

    Before Instructor Li had finished speaking, he saw Yan Yi handing over the documents in his hand, saying he could go out.

    "........"

    "I? I haven't finished speaking yet." He didn't reach for the document.

    Yan Yi saw that he was about to pay back his waist and continued to say, stunned? He glanced at it and whispered, "Isn't it waiting for it?"

    Li Zhiyuan remembered that the commander was still waiting for the document when he heard it, and reached out to take it.

    "I? Send the documents back first, and come back to you later." After speaking, he took the documents and left.

    After Instructor Li left, Yan Yi put down the pen in his hand, thinking that there was a speaker he just said, Meihua will be born next month, and there is less than a month left. After thinking about it, he picked up the pen. A few words called Sun Zhu out and asked him to take a telegram.