Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Shen Meihua woke up and opened her eyes to look at the roof. The room was a little dark, and she saw Yan Yi standing by the window with her back to her.

    What is he doing standing there?

    She glanced back, closed her eyes and squinted for a while. When she opened her eyes again, it was already dark outside. Yan Yi was still standing by the window. She got up and sat on the bed with a hoarse voice. Time?"

    "Seven-thirty."

    Seven-thirty? Then she slept for more than four hours? She sat on the bed for a few seconds, then got up on her legs and went out of the house to look for water.

    Da Li and Yuan Bao were not seen in the living room. The water in the kettle was a little cold. She took a few sips before she completely woke up. Thinking of seeing Yan Yi standing beside the bed when she woke up, how could he stand up? In the house by the window, are you thinking about something?

    Before Shen Meihua could think about it, she heard a few sounds in her stomach, and her stomach moved along with it, she was hungry.

    Have they eaten? She put down the water glass and looked at the kitchen. There was a lunch box on the table. She went to the table and opened the food without moving.

    They haven't eaten yet? Shen Meihua closed the lid of the lunch box, got up and pushed open the children's door.

    Yuan Bao and his brother were squatting on the ground and playing with small stones. When she saw her mother come in, she softly called out, "Mother",

    "Have you eaten yet?" She asked again uncertainly.

    Yuanbao and Dali shook their heads together.

    Shen Meihua came in? They shook their heads, they really didn't eat, and waved to them: "Come out to eat."

    The food in the lunch box is not very hot anymore, and it will be cold if you don't eat it.

    She saw that the children got up and was thinking of calling for Yan Yi in the room, and when she turned around, she saw that he was pushing the door out of the room.

    "If you come back and I sleep again, you can take the children to eat first, without waiting for me." Now in winter, the food gets cold quickly, and when she wakes up, the food is also cold.

    Yan Yi glanced at her: "The children are not hungry when the meal arrives." After speaking, he walked towards the dining table.

    Shen Meihua: "......"

    She stood at the door waiting for the children to come out to the living room to eat together.

    A few people settled down to eat, Yuanbao took a potato with his chopsticks and put it in Daddy's bowl: "Daddy eat." Then he took another one and put it into his brother's bowl.

    Yuanbao looked up at the mother who was eating with her head down, looked down at the shredded potatoes in her chopsticks, hesitated for a while, then gathered up her courage and stretched out the shredded potatoes into her bowl.

    Shen Meihua was eating the food in the bowl and felt a little dry. She wanted to eat porridge, and thought about putting a shredded potato in the bowl. As soon as she looked up, she saw Yuanbao looking at her, her hands tightly clenched. chopsticks in hand.     She was slightly taken aback, glanced at the shredded potatoes in the bowl and then at Yuanbao. She couldn't believe that he served her vegetables. After watching for a few seconds, she gave Yuanbao a big smile.     Seeing his mother's smile, Yuan Bao immediately lowered his head and ate the food in the bowl. Upon closer inspection, his legs swayed happily back and forth under the dining table.     Shen Meihua chewed some hard rice in her mouth, and after a few mouthfuls, it was too dry to eat. She got up and walked to the kitchen, poured some hot water into the bowl, and returned to the table to eat.     Yan Yi glanced at the rice that she had added hot water to, paused for a few seconds, then looked back and ate the food in the bowl.     The rice soaked in hot water was much better than before. Shen Meihua ate it one bite at a time, occasionally with vegetables. Today's dishes were a bit bland. She wanted to eat spicy food, so she thought about it.     She glanced at Yan Yi, who was sitting opposite, and when he was doing the dishes, she went back to the house, plugged the door, and went back to her space to eat a package of spicy dried bean curd. This is where it comes in handy.     After dinner, Yan Yi got up to clean up the tableware. She kept her eyes on him. When he entered the kitchen, she quickly walked back to the house and closed the door. In his mouth, after eating a piece in three or two bites, he unscrewed the drink and took a sip. The whole person slumped comfortably on the sofa.