Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Shen Meihua saw that Yan Yi was motionless, her eyes fell on the boxer panties in her hand, and hesitantly said, "Don't you like it?"

    Mother Shen planned to make small clothes for the child in her womb. She looked at it in the afternoon and thought When Yan Yi is on a mission, make him red underwear to prevent the blood disaster.

    Yan Yi coughed uncomfortably, "No."

    "If you don't, try it out. I'll see if it's too big. If it's too big, I'll change it." Shen Meihua put the red underwear into his hand and asked him to go to the bathroom to change it. .

    "It's not big." Yan Yi said, and he was about to stuff his underwear into his luggage bag.

    He just glanced at it, and it was about the right size.

    Shen Meihua didn't have time to speak? I saw him quickly stuffing his underwear into his bag and zipping it.

    She could see that this person was embarrassed, looked at him a few times, and smiled: "You go and remember to wear it. If your waist is loose, you can take it down yourself."

    She did it on purpose because she was afraid of a small waist . Big, big can be accepted, small is hard to change.

    "Understood." Yan Yi put the luggage back? Lie down on the bed, and let her sleep well. She has a big belly, and it has been uncomfortable for a long time to lean on the head of the bed against her stomach.

    Shen Meihua wanted to let him hug her, spread out her hands, and pretended to be weak: "I'm full, I can't move." After saying that, she propped up the bed with her hands pretending not to do anything.

    Yan Yi did not reveal her little thought, and dragged her armpit with one hand, and dragged her leg with the other, and picked up the person and laid them on the bed.

    The hot air he exhaled fell on Shen Meihua's face, and it was a little itchy.

    "Let me see what you wear." Shen Meihua wrapped her arms around his neck and said coquettishly.

    She actually wanted to see how he looked in red panties, the bright red matched his cold and lustful face, and it made her feel.

    "Want to see?"

    When Shen Meihua heard this, it sounded like he was about to compromise, so she nodded quickly, she wanted to see, really wanted to see, the hand around his neck swayed, and after a few moments he didn't move, then raised her head to kiss kissed his chin.

    Yan Jian looked at the person who was doing everything in his arms, watched for a few seconds, compromised, released the hand that was holding her, and took her hand to untie the belt around his waist.

    Shen Meihua was taken aback by his actions. Did he want her to take off his pants for him?

    She wanted to see him wear it, but she directly helped him change it. When she thought about that indescribable thing, the impact of the picture was too strong, and her face flushed.

    "Go to the bathroom to change." She retracted her hand, moved a few times without success, and then went down.

    Shen Meihua only felt her hands get cold, and then she touched the metal buckle on the belt, only to hear a pop, the belt loosened, and her hand was taken inside.

    "Don't watch it, don't watch it."

    The experience of sore hands last time was very impressive, and she didn't want to experience it again.