Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Shen Meihua was a little bored lying on the bed, and from time to time she turned over to look at Yan Yi who was working at the desk. A good-looking person was not only pleasing to the eyes, but also made people feel happy.

    She looked a little sleepy. Today, she was arranging the things she needed to get food for tomorrow. She didn't take a nap at noon. She rolled over and fell asleep on the bed after a long time.

    Yan Yi heard the sound of even breathing, raised his eyes to look at Shen Meihua on the bed, she slept defenselessly, and her feet stretched out the quilt honestly.

    He got up and walked to the bedside and stared at the figure on the bed. He didn't move for a long time. After a long time, he turned around and came to the cabinet, reaching out to open the cabinet where she usually hides things.

    Yesterday, Shen Meihua hurriedly put the small book in the drawer and put it in the innermost part of the cabinet. There were still a lot of books on it. He reached out and took the book and opened it.

    There was a sound of paper flipping in the room.

    Shen Meihua had been looking for the toilet in her dream, but she couldn't find it. Just when she couldn't help but prepare to solve it on the spot, she suddenly woke up, and

    she got up from the bed unconsciously and was about to go out.

    She staggered two steps, and when she looked up, she saw Yan Yi sitting on the bench and looking at her. She was startled suddenly, and her sleepiness dissipated instantly.

    "Why don't you say a word." Shen Meihua calmed her terrified heart twice.

    Yan Yi didn't speak, and looked at her coldly.

    She walked to the table and asked inexplicably, "What's wrong with you?" She didn't speak just by looking at her.

    Yan Yi: "The grain station will release grain tomorrow?"

    Shen Meihua was a little confused when she heard it.

    Didn't he always care about her work?

    "Tomorrow afternoon, it will be all finished." Shen's mother told her to get food for tomorrow when she was eating at night, didn't he hear it?

    "When is the next time?" Yan Yi saw her dazed face, his expression softened unconsciously, and his eyes no longer kept staring at her.

    "I don't know, the team hasn't said anything yet." After she finished speaking, the people at the table didn't speak again.

    After waiting for a while, Yu Guang saw that the water glass on the table was empty: "Do you want to drink water?"

    Yan Yi didn't speak, and the two looked at each other.

    Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi, and always felt that the way he looked at her was a little bit weird. She couldn't tell how weird it was. Before she could think about it, she saw his thin lips parted lightly, and said lightly, "

    Don't drink." She still wanted to say Something, the urgent need to urinate interrupted her, and she walked to his desk in three or two steps to get a water glass.

    If you don't drink her, the food at night is a bit salty.

    Shen Meihua opened the door to go to the bathroom. After passing the kitchen, she saw Shen's mother bending over and standing in front of the kitchen pot table. Dali and Yuanbao stood aside with their bowls, swallowing from time to time.