Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Shen Meihua was pulled to sit on the bed, holding Yuanbao's hand tightly, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    He didn't realize that she was kissing him secretly, and when he thought of this, he became nervous.

    Yan Yi saw that her expression was a little nervous, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he couldn't tell if he wasn't careful.

    "Put your clothes on."

    She breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that she was about to put on clothes. She put the Yuanbao on the bed and covered his body with her body to prevent him from telling Yan Yi what happened just now.

    "Mother, go to the thatched hut." Yuan Bao couldn't help wanting to pee, so he went to pull the mother with his two little hands and told her to hurry up.

    Seeing Yuan Bao in a hurry, Yan Yi on the bed sat up from the bed.

    "You'll sleep again, I'll get dressed, and I'll take him there." Seeing that Yan Yi was going to hold the ingot, she quickly put on the jacket and walked out holding the ingot?

    Yan Yi looked at her figure hurriedly walking out, a smile flashed in his eyes.

    Shen Meihua waited outside the door for Yuanbao to get into the thatched hut, dragged him back to his and Dali's house, and put him in a clean place.

    She squatted down, looked at him, and said in a gentle tone, "Yuanbao, can you promise my mother one thing?"

    Yuanbao nodded when he saw that he was shaking his calf.

    "You can't tell your father about your mother's father when you saw it just now." After that, she wanted to find a hole to crawl in. How could she go to kiss Yan Yi with a fever, and was seen by Yuanbao.

    "Daddy knows that he will be happy." Yuanbao didn't understand why he couldn't tell his father, because when his former father kissed him, he was very happy.

    No, he won't, he'll just frighten.

    "Daddy is already very happy, he doesn't need to be happy anymore." She persuaded Yuanbao.

    After she finished speaking, she saw Yuanbao's brows knit together, and then continued: "This is a secret between me and Yuanbao. Only me and Yuanbao know it. If you say that there is no secret between me and Yuanbao."

    When Yuanbao heard the secret, he thought that Dahu often said in front of him and his brother that he and Aunt Yuhe had a secret, and took his mother's hand and nodded in agreement.

    Seeing Yuanbao's agreement, she let go of her dangling heart, and rubbed his face with a smile, what a lovely little baby.

    Yuanbao pulled her mother's hand away with her little hand and put it into her arms: "Mother, I want to kiss too."

    Shen Meihua looked at the Yuanbao who wanted to kiss her in her arms with a wry smile, lowered her head with a smile, and kissed her. his forehead.

    Yuan Bao giggled as he put his arms around his mother's arm.

    The two stayed in the room for a while, lifted the quilt that Yuanbao wetted the bed last night, and hugged them to bask in the sun for a while. There was no extra quilt at home, and they couldn't sleep if they got wet.

    She went out with the ingot with the quilt and let him play in the living room, and she went downstairs with the quilt.

    Wang Hong came out on crutches, and saw a large piece of wet quilt in the middle of Meihua's quilt, and asked with a smile, "Meihua, which one is this? The map drawn by this kid, is it a gold ingot."