Chapter 132

Chapter 132

    Shen Meihua sat on the bench and looked at Yan Yi, she looked a little tired, thinking that he had been busy with the team these past few days, she swallowed the words that were in her mouth.

    "Would you like to go to sleep?"

    "No, I'll rush back to the team in a while?" Yan Yi came back this time to take a look at her and the child, and will rush back to the team after a while?     Shen Meihua heard that he was going to leave after a while, and he couldn't sit on the bench anymore. He got up and asked, "Why are you leaving as soon as I got back? Are you not at home for dinner

    ?"

?It's just noon, it's not time for dinner yet.

    "I haven't finished my work in the team, and I can't come back during this period of time. If you have something to do at home, you should call the team." Seeing her reluctant expression, Yan Yi wrapped his arms around her waist and put his arms around her waist. She was brought into her arms, her face pressed against her hair.

    In the team these days, as soon as I close my eyes, my mind is filled with her figure.

    When Shen Meihua heard this, she was still staying in the team. She couldn't tell how uncomfortable he was. He was so busy all of a sudden. Could it be because of the food?

    "Is it because of the food?" she asked cautiously.

    After she finished speaking, she waited for a long time before hearing Yan Yi hum.

    Hearing that it was really because of the food, Shen Meihua put her hands on his chest and looked up at him: "Is it because the food thing is not going well?"

    The food in her space can save many people, But how to take it out is really a big problem?

    For two years, she has not come up with a good solution.

    Seeing her frowning, Yan Yi stretched out his hand and flicked her forehead: "Don't frown."

    Shen Meihua felt a pain in his forehead, and grabbed his hand: "It hurts."

    "It hurts to remember things that shouldn't be asked. Don't ask." After Yan Yi finished speaking, seeing her hand covering her forehead, she reached out to rub her forehead that had been flicked.

    As soon as Shen Meihua heard it, she knew that he did not like to talk too much again, and snorted, but didn't ask about the food again.

    Yan Yi will handle the food matter, she will ask her for food, she just needs to wait quietly.

    The children's laughter came from outside the window. She looked out the window, hoping that the food issue could be resolved sooner, so that the children would go hungry one day less.

    Yan Yi stayed with her and the children for a while before rushing back to the team? To deal with the food.

    No news for a few days?

    Mother Shen hugged Xiao Ba and couldn't help but said, "Meihua, Da Yi hasn't come back for half a month, why don't you go to the team and ask."

    Last night, he dreamed about Da Yi. I got lost outside, and I couldn't find it.

    Shen Meihua glanced at the calendar on the wall, eighteen days had passed since Yan Yi's last return.

    She was a little anxious in her heart, but in order not to worry her mother, she pretended to be relaxed: "Yan Yi often didn't come back for ten days and a half months when he was on a mission."