Chapter 135

Chapter 135

    In 1972? When Xia

    Xiaoba came home from school, she rushed into the house and turned around without seeing her mother. She shouted loudly, "Mother."

    No one responded to her call.

    Grandpa and grandma are not in the house, the door is unlocked, where have everyone gone?

    "Mother." She called out a few more times without giving up.

    Zhao Yuhe leaned halfway out of the room, and said to the little bastard who kept calling Meihua in the room, "Your mother and grandmother went to the pier to pick up your elder brother."

    Two years ago? ? Gentiles to the base finally do not have to ride on the car for a long time.

    Suddenly a call came in the morning saying that Dali's boat had arrived ahead of schedule, and Meihua asked her to see Xiaoba come back and talk to him.

    Little Bayi heard that they were going to pick up the elder brother, his eyes lit up, the elder brother came back, threw the schoolbag on the table, and thanked Zhao Yuhe: "Thank you auntie, I will also pick up the elder brother." run.

    Zhao Yuhe looked at Xiao Ba's back, and shook his head with a smile. When Xiao Ba was a child, he was obviously a quiet child, but he didn't realize his age? Meihua is so sad.

    Big Hu heard the voices outside the door, pushed the door open and came out: "Xiao Ba is back?" He seemed to hear Xiao Ba's voice in the room just now.

    "I just went out to pick up Dali. If you're hungry, I'll fry two eggs for you." Zhao Yuhe walked to the kitchen without waiting for his son to respond.

    Dahu didn't arrive home from the army until it was almost dawn last night? He slept when he came back, and he hasn't eaten anything since last night.

    "I'm not hungry, let's eat together when Dad comes back." After finishing speaking, Da Hu went into the house and changed his clothes to go out.

    Seeing that his son was going out, Zhao Yuhe asked, "Where are you going?"

    "I'll pick up Dali at the pier."

    He and Dali haven't seen each other since last year's physical examination. He only knew that Dali was assigned to the Air Force, but he didn't know his specific address. The two have not communicated with each other this year.

    "Someone? My family will pick you up. What are you doing? It's not too late to see you when they come back." Zhao Yuhe hurriedly pulled his son back.

    It's been more than a year since Dali went to the army, and Meihua is at home. From time to time, he keeps talking about when Dali will come back. I can't wait for Dali to come back. When people meet with relatives, he and outsiders are uncomfortable.

    The one foot that Dahu had already stepped out paused for a few seconds, then retracted it, and followed his mother back to the house.

    Shen Meihua and Shen's mother on the dock side kept looking around.

    "Didn't you say it? Why didn't you even see the shadow of the boat?" Mother Shen looked again and again and saw that there was no boat coming.

    Seeing that Mother Shen was in a hurry, Shen Meihua comforted her, "It's almost here, just wait."

    The people who came to spread the word in the afternoon said that the ship was coming to the dock soon, and they only came for a while, and it was normal that the ship didn't arrive.