Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Shen Meihua lowered her head, looked at his wet shoes, and wanted him to change the shoes, but before he spoke, the person in front of her took the pot in her hand, and held her arm with one hand. She took it back to the bed in the house and let her sit down.

    "Wash directly in the bathroom next time." After Yan Yi finished speaking, he went out with the basin in his hand.

    Shen Meihua thought of the scene just now, the ground was full of water, he should have pulled her in because he was afraid of her slipping.

    She raised her eyes and looked at the back of him carrying the basin, a little flashy, except that when she was a child, her mother poured her foot-washing water, no one helped her pour it.

    She sat on the bed. After a while, she saw Yan Yi pushing the door into the room. Her hair was a little damp. She should have taken a shower in the bathroom.

    He Yan took a towel and wiped his head, then walked to the table and opened the document to read it.

    Shen Meijie took the book that she saw halfway through and opened it, then read the contents of the last time?

    The room was quiet? Come down? No one spoke.

    Shen Meihua turned to the next page after reading the page in her hand, and saw the powerful annotations on the page, she suddenly thought that Dali and Yuanbao?

    Before I came to the base, there was no school in the village. The school was in the town, a little far from the village.

    The village thinks the tuition is expensive, so few people send their children to study, and some do not send their children to school until they are older and can go to and from school by themselves.

    Yuanbao is five years old this year and is not old enough. Dali was originally going to go this year, but this year, the Taiyuan University under the winter snow will be closed.

    She saw from the memory of the original owner that there were schools in the base, from elementary school to junior high school, and Dali could go to school in the base.

    When she thinks of this, her mind is not on the book, and her mind is full of going to school.

    After Yan Yi read the documents on the table, he turned around and saw Shen Meihua on the bed, staring at him, as if something happened .

    Shen Meihua waited for him to sit on the bed, turned slightly sideways and said, "Dali is eight years old? How about sending Dali to school next spring?

    " Can't keep up.     After she finished speaking, she heard Yan Yi whispering next to her: "It's snowing

    this year, and the school in the base has been crushed. After the new year is over, I will send him to him."

to repair.

    Shen Meihua heard that the school in the base was crushed, and thought that it had been snowing since she came, and the snow was extremely heavy.

    Thinking of next year's coming, the three years to come, her heart skipped a beat in an instant, and her food hadn't started to be prepared.

    She came here to surround her children and sleep completely these days, forgetting about the food.

    The most important thing now is to buy food quickly. Only after buying food can she take food from the treasure bag and mix it into it.

    The supply and marketing cooperative in the base has no food to sell. If you want to buy extra food, you have to go out to buy it. Thinking of the layers of barriers that you pass through when you come here, it shouldn't be easy to go out.