Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Shen Meihua's body froze, she didn't expect him to hug her, she was a little stunned, so she hugged him.     I don't know how long it took, her feet were numb from the cold, and when she moved, she heard him say

    , "My feet are numb?"

.

    She suddenly vacated the air, her heart skipped a beat, she put her arms around his neck, and quickly said, "No need to hug, I'll go by myself." In

    the past two months, her stomach swelled up like a puffball, and the weight? It also rose, and the stomach, legs and hands were full of meat.

    "Hold on." Seeing that she was going down, Yan Yi asked her to be honest and not move.

    Seeing that she wouldn't let him go, she had to hug him honestly.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bed, saw him looking for clothes, and said, "The clothes are under the cabinet."

    During his absence, she directly put all his clothes under the cabinet, out of sight.

    When Yan Yi heard her words, he stopped looking for clothes and turned to look at her.     Seeing him staring at her, Shen Meihua

    explained bravely, "If you don't put your clothes in the closet, I will fold them and put them in the closet below."

Then he asked, and opened the cabinet below to take out the change of clothes.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bed and watched Yan Yi take the clothes out of the bath, thinking that he just hugged and hugged, and fell on the bed with his hands over his face, just about to roll, but his stomach was against the bed and he didn't roll up.

    She looked down at her belly, which now looked like she was about to give birth at six months.

    She hasn't eaten anything for two months, and her stomach looks like she's about to give birth.

    In the past two months, her belly has suddenly become larger. She was afraid that she would spend her money on her belly. She rubbed oil on it and massaged it before going to bed every night, but she still got a stretch mark.

    Shen Meihua stretched out her sweater to reveal her belly. Looking at the stretch mark that was still slightly purple, she reached out and wiped it off. She felt a little down at the thought that she would always have this stretch mark on her stomach in the future.

    She put her hand on it? Soon her stomach started to move? She got up, a small bag on the left side and a small bag on the right side for a while.

    Originally, the corners of her mouth pursed involuntarily? It rose up, this is something she has to do with the child in her belly every day.

    As long as she put her hand on it, the child in her belly didn't know whether she pressed her hand with her hand or her foot across her belly. When her hand moved, the child in her belly moved with it.

    Yan Yi pushed open the door and saw Shen Meihua's hands in the room poking back and forth on her stomach, her stomach bulging a little on one side and a little on the other side following her movements.

    When Shen Meihua heard the door open, she quickly pulled down her sweater to cover her stomach so that he wouldn't see the stretch marks.

    Seeing him standing still at the door, she didn't know what she was thinking, and her face became hot when she thought that he might have seen her belly just now.