Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    "Stand on the table, I'll call someone." Mother Shen stabilized her mind and forced herself to calm down.

    A few days ago, she told Zhao Yuhe on the opposite side that if she had an early birth, she would ask them to help.

    Seeing that Shen's mother was going to call Sister Yuhe, she reached out and held her: "Mother, you put Dali and Yuanbao at Sister Yuhe's house, I'll get the bag, and the two of us will go to the hospital."

    Sister Yuhe My lover went to the city a few days ago and never came back. She called out to Sister Yuhe. No one is watching her tiger. The children are small, so it is not safe to be at home alone?

    She just has amniotic fluid, and her stomach doesn't hurt. It's no problem to go to the hospital.

    Mother Shen watched her daughter's tone calm down. She didn't see the chaos just now. She arranged it in an orderly manner, and asked uncertainly, "Are you okay?"

    Shen Meihua nodded to Mother Shen to reassure her: "I'll go back to the house and put on some trousers, you bring Dali and the others to Sister Yuehe's house. " After she finished speaking ,

    she walked towards the room step by step.

    Mother Shen glanced at her daughter's back and was sure? She was really fine and then turned to knock on Zhao Yuhe's family.

    Yuan Bao and Dali were awakened by the call, a little confused. , When the people arrived at Zhao Yuhe's house, they reacted? Lai's mother is about to give birth to a younger sister. She took the hands of her grandmother and her mother and wanted to follow them to the hospital.

    Shen Meihua felt that there was more amniotic fluid under her body than before, and the sanitary napkin was wet. After a large amount of time, I didn't dare to delay any longer, so I quickly appeased the child: "Dali, take good care of your younger brother, and come back when your aunt gives birth to a younger sister.

    Dali wanted to shake his head and take his younger brother to go with his aunt. Before he could speak, he saw that his aunt looked in pain, and pulled his younger brother to nod in agreement. Seeing Dali agree, Shen

    Meihua said to Zhao Yuhe who was on the side, "Sister Yuhe, the children will be troublesome." is you. "

    Zhao Yuhe told them to leave quickly: "Why do you still say such polite words, you hurry to the hospital, and I will take the child to the hospital to find you when it is dawn." "

    Now in the middle of the night, taking the children to the hospital, they can't stand it, and they don't have to watch when it's dawn.

    Shen Meihua's stomach began to hurt slightly, she waved to the children, turned around and followed Mother Shen to the hospital.

    The two walked halfway, when Mother Shen saw her daughter's brows getting tighter and tighter, her face tensed, and she asked nervously, "Is your stomach starting to hurt?"

    Shen Meihua hummed.

    Now my stomach hurts a little bit, but this pain is still bearable.

    Seeing her daughter nodding, Shen's mother held her daughter's hand tightly. She didn't dare to delay any longer, and hurried to the hospital.

    After arriving at the hospital, Shen Meihua's back was soaked with sweat, and the doctor hurriedly called someone to carry it on a shelf to advance to the delivery room for examination.