Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The staff in the store greeted them warmly when they saw them, let them see what they wanted, and stood aside and waited.

    Shen Meihua looked at the long white strips on display in the cabinet and wanted to jump with excitement. Sanitary napkins, she came to now? Haven't seen them sold elsewhere? At this time, sanitary napkins are not yet popular, and very expensive.

    She pointed at it: "How much do you have?"

    "Five packs."

    "Pack them all." As soon as the

    teller heard it, the corners of her mouth were about to reach her ears, so she quickly wrapped it up. She has been in the store for more than a year. Now, I haven't seen a few people who have bought this thing. I didn't expect to sell all the inventory today.

    "How much?" Shen Meihua reached out and took the wrapped sanitary napkin.

    "Thirty."

    Shen Meihua took the money for a while, she thought it would be expensive, but she didn't expect it to be so expensive, it was worth two roast ducks.

    She has sanitary napkins in her treasure bag, but she has to buy them in front of Yan Yi, and she has to buy more, so that she can use them in an open and honest way in the future.

    When Shen Meihua reached out to pay, Yan Yixian, who was on the side, paid the money in one step. She looked up at his expressionless face, thinking that he kept half his salary every month and had money in his hand. , did not argue with him.

    She waited for Yan Yi to pay, looked around the store, and saw underwear in the corner of the store.

    The underwear in the cupboard is very old. I reached out and wiped it. Is there a steel ring? I just made a simple outline of the underwear.

    The lifting effect should not be very good. She can go back and make such underwear herself, look away and look at the things in the room.

    Yan Yi saw that her hand was resting on a strangely styled piece of clothing, and after a few seconds, she realized where she was wearing it, and uncomfortably led the children to look away.

    The teller on the one side saw her glance a few times and thought she didn't know what it was for. Thinking of her generous hand, she hurried forward.

    "This underwear is the best we sell here, and it's very comfortable to wear." She blocked the woman's lover's sight, and gestured with her hand on her chest, indicating that she was wearing it.

    Shen Meihua saw her introduction with great effort, and when she finished speaking, she immediately refused: "I don't have any plans to buy it." The

    teller smiled and stepped aside to let her see it for herself, but didn't introduce the underwear.

    Yuan Bao pulled his brother to look at the things in the house, which he had never seen before.

    "Daddy, I want this." Yuanbao turned around and walked in front of Daddy, dragged him to the cabinet and pointed to the little train inside.

    The teller glanced at the bar on the man's shoulder, opened the cabinet and took out the small train inside: "This small train is a miniature version of the train, and it sells very well. This is the last one left in the store? "

    Yuanbaoyi heard that there was only one left, and he grabbed Dad's clothes with both hands, he wanted it.

    Shen Meihua, who was on the side, was looking at the other items in the store, and when she heard Yuanbao was going to buy a train, she walked over to them and looked at the model train in the teller's hand.