Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Seeing that Yan Yi didn't speak, Shen Meihua knew that he was worried about the hard work and inconvenience of going to work with a child.

    But in their era, many of my colleagues went on maternity leave with their big stomachs up until they were about to give birth, and the food station only worked half a day, so it was very tiring, she could.

    There is another reason why she insists on working at the grain station. Three years and two months are coming. Only by going to the grain station can she possibly help the people in the base. For this, she can't follow Yan Yi. Say, can't say.

    Seeing that Yan Yi was not talking, Shen Meihua sat beside him and poked his arm.

    "Yan Yi, the work in the grain station is neither busy nor tiring. If I really do, I will definitely be careful."

    They went to the grain station to buy things before, and the grain station needs to carry the grain scale except for the over-scaled ones. , the others are not tired.

    The work of carrying food and weighing them will not be done by their daughters.

    Seeing that she wanted to go very much, Yan Yi thought of what she had said before, and compromised: "Be careful when you go there, there are many people taking the exam, don't crowd it, where is it? If you feel comfortable, hurry up and say, my child and I are outside? I'll wait for you."

    Seeing his agreement, Shen Meihua wanted to accompany her, she was overjoyed, with a bright smile on her face, holding his hand with both hands, she quickly replied, "I will definitely be careful. ." After speaking, he leaned over to his face and kissed him, and immediately got out of bed and ran to the child's room after the kiss.

    Yan Yi ran away after seeing her kiss, a smile flashed in his eyes, and then he flipped through the book in his hand.

    Two days passed so quickly, she woke up before the day of the exam, but Yan Yi, who was beside her, didn't wake up.

    During this period of time, she woke up later than Yan Yi every day, turned around and looked at him for a while, then stretched out her hand to lift the quilt and stood up.

    "Auntie." Dali came out of the thatched hut to see that his aunt was in the living room, he looked up at the clock on the wall, it's only six o'clock, why did Aunt get up.

    "It's cold in the room, go back to the bed and lie down." Shen Meihua saw that Dali was wearing only a single shirt to go to the toilet, and took him by the hand to lead him back to the room.

    He vigorously climbed into bed, thinking of the noodles he dreamed about last night, he turned around and said to the aunt who was standing beside the bed, "Aunt, I want to eat noodles."

    "Okay, go to sleep, eat when you wake up. Noodles." She stretched out her hand to cover Dali with the quilt, let him sleep again, and waited until he closed his eyes before getting up? To brush his teeth, wash his face, and make noodles with noodles.

    Yan Yi pushed open the kitchen door and saw her rubbing her face in the basin, glanced at her belly, and stepped forward to let her go and make a fire: "call me to do this kind of thing in the future.

    " One day old, so easy-kun to the stomach.

    Seeing that he was coming over to knead the dough, Shen Meihua shook her head at him: "It's alright, just a few more times, you've burned the vegetables.

    "

    "You go and fry the vegetables, I'm really fine." Seeing him standing beside him, Shen Meihua didn't know whether to laugh or cry.