Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    Shen Meihua lay on the bed and didn't move: "Nothing?"

    Ever since she came in, the mother Shen's family has been very kind to her, and she is very grateful, but every time she sees that the mother Shen is good to her, she thinks ?Her parents were very uncomfortable.

    Seeing that she didn't want to say anything, Yan Yi was a little gloomy, so he walked to the bed and sat down, reached out and touched her head, and again and again, Shen Meihua's uncomfortable emotions were taken away little by little.

    Shen Meihua turned her head slightly to the side, revealing half of her face, and reached out to take his hand: "You? Go take a shower, I'm fine." He had been tired all day, and it would be more comfortable if he washed up earlier and lay down.

    Seeing her red eyes, Yan Yi didn't move, and instead asked, "I just came back to meet my mother, asked her something, and went back to the house without saying a word. Seeing that she was not in a good mood."

    Shen Meihua saw him and asked Shen's mother He turned his face sideways and faced him: "In the afternoon, my mother went to the grain station to pick up the grain, and when she saw me overweight, she was in a low mood when she came back.

    " Yan Yi looked down at his arms? Meihua, who was also depressed, stretched out his hand to brush Going to the broken hair that fell on her face: "Have you ever thought about taking a break at home?"

    Shen Meihua raised her head and looked at Yan Yi immediately after hearing this. Shouldn't he think it was because she was too tired and unhappy at work? .

    "No." After she finished speaking, she leaned towards Yan Yi, resting her head on his lap: "I am not tired from the work assigned by the food station, it is not because of work that I am unhappy, you? Don't think about it."

    Yan Yi Without speaking, he reached into her hair and pressed the acupuncture points on her head, waiting for her next words, "Itchy."

    Shen Meihua shrank her neck to hide from his hand, and tried several times? He didn't dodge, his eyes swept to the table inadvertently, and his body froze when he saw the open notebook.

    Yan Yi stretched out his hand to fix her upper body: "Be honest." As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the person in his arms froze and followed her line of sight.

    Shen Meihua felt his gaze, quickly reached out to hold his face, looked at her, and kissed him.     As soon as the door closed, Meihua immediately got up from the bed and walked to the closet, where she put away the book on the table and hid it. When coaxing Xiaoba in the afternoon, she sorted out the things to do for the next two years, and she was drowned in the back. Mother interrupted to look at this.

    After kissing, I leaned to his neck and sniffed, and then said, "It smells like sweat, it's smoked to death, go take a bath." After speaking, he pushed the person out.

    Seeing her anxiously chasing people, Yan Yi stared at the dishonest person in his arms without looking at the table.

    Shen Meihua was a little flustered by what he looked at. This person is looking at you? If you don't speak, it always makes people very stressed.

    Seeing her nervous expression, Yan Yi's eyes sank. He didn't say a word and got up to pick up a change of clothes and take a shower. He passed by the table, his eyes fell on the book on the table, he paused for a few seconds, then looked away and walked out.

    When she thought that Yan Yi almost saw it just now, she was afraid for a while. She sat on the bed and waited for Yan Yi to come back.

    Yan Yi took a shower and went back to the room. Meihua was already asleep on the bed, and his eyes moved to the table. The book that was originally there was gone.

    When Shen Meihua heard the movement, she opened her eyes and glanced, and murmured, "Have you washed yourself  ?"

He hummed comfortably.

    Yan Yi lowered his head and looked at Shen Meihua beside him for a long time.

    The next morning, Shen Meihua woke up with sore, sore and sore arms and legs.

    "The meal is ready, come and eat, and Da Yi will take you to the station later." Mother Shen asked her daughter to come over quickly. After Aiguo left, she didn't know when she would come.