Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

    Yan Yi saw her hands covering her chest, her face panicked, she tilted her head slightly and looked away: "Next time you change clothes, remember to insert the door, the children are all here." After speaking, he took a step back and closed the door.

    Shen Meihua's face flushed red. She forgot to bring her underwear when she was taking a shower. She thought of putting on her underwear quickly, but she forgot to lock the door. What happened just now?

    She got dressed and sat beside the bed and recalled the scene at that time. The more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she became. After a while, the door was pushed open, and Yan Yi walked in.

    When Shen Meihua saw him enter the room, he put his hat on the hanger, unbuttoned the collar, without making a sound, the room was very quiet.

    She looked at his back and said, "There is still hot water in the kettle, do you want to take a bath?" After that, she continued,

    "I'll add water, you'll come out to wash later." She finished speaking, without waiting for him to speak. , got up from the bed and quickly walked out of the room, leaving this quiet and awkward room.

    When Yan Yi heard her words, the hand that was unbuttoning the cuffs paused, looked up at the back of her hurriedly leaving, and looked down at the cuffs for a moment, his eyes deepening.

    She came out of the room and breathed a sigh of relief. She felt less embarrassed. After she slowed down, she went to the washroom and filled a bucket of warm water.

    "Is the water ready?" She dawdled in the living room again who didn't want to go back to the house? After a while, she walked slowly to the door of the room and called him out to take a shower.

    I remembered the sound of footsteps in the room? Then the door was pulled open from the inside, and Yan Yi appeared behind the door.

    "The family building turns off the lights on time at nine o'clock." Yan Yi saw that her hair was still dripping, and after saying that, he took the clothes and walked past her to the bathroom.

    The family building is different from the guest house, and the lights are turned off at a fixed time every day.

    When Shen Meihua heard that the lights were turned off at nine o'clock, she immediately looked up at the clock in the living room. The hour hand was already pointing to nine. She didn't care about anything else, and hurried back to the room to get a towel to wipe her hair. Her hair was washed and not yet wiped.

    She went back to the room to dry her hair, and was about to go to bed when she saw that there was only a quilt on the bed, and she was a little dumbfounded, so wouldn't she want to sleep with Yan Yi in the same quilt.

    In the previous few nights, the two of them slept in the same bed, but they both slept in separate beds. She looked at the quilt on the bed for a few seconds, and immediately turned around and walked to the closet to open the cabinet to find the quilt. Quilt.

    "What are you looking for?" When Yan Yi entered the room, she saw that she was looking for something with the closet open, and the closet turned over with a snapping sound.

    "Looking for a quilt, it's a little cold to build a quilt at night." Shen Meihua heard Yan Yi's voice, and quickly said what she thought.

    The moment she opened the cabinet, she thought of this rhetoric, and it sounded like it was in the past.

    "Apply for the quilt after a while." Yan Yi retracted his gaze and said.

    He usually only covers a thin quilt by himself, but this time he brought her here by accident, and he did not apply for extra quilts from the team.