Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Yan Yi went out after washing the dishes and saw that she was still standing still in the living room ?:     "Why? You haven't cleaned up yet?" His hands swayed a little: "I just said it casually last night, you don't have to worry about it, the injury on your back is not healed yet? You are about to return to the team, and we will talk about it later."

    His six-day vacation More than half of the time has passed, and now it may take a day or two to go back and forth on the road to S City. After going, I have to rush back and toss the children.

    "You don't need to worry about it, hurry up and pack your clothes." There was no emotion in his cold voice.

    Dali and Yuanbao came out with a small bag and said happily, "Uncle, we're alright."

    Shen Meihua, who was standing on the side, looked at the three people who were waiting for her, and asked the man in front of her: " Go for a few days."

    She just changed the padded coat on her body, if she went for two or three days, she would only bring a change of underwear, and if she went for a long time, she would bring a padded coat.

    "Bring a set to change clothes." He didn't specify how many days. If the team was in a hurry to call him back, he might only be able to stay for two days.

    She went back to the house and packed a change of clothes as he said, looking at his green clothes in the closet, she also put a set for him, and went to the bathroom to put the toothbrushes and towels of several people in it.

    Are you ready? It's already eight o'clock when you go out, and it's noon when you follow the team's car into the city.

    It took more than half a day to take the train from city B to city S, which was much closer than when they came to city B from home.

    There were a lot of people on the train, and there were a lot of people lined up at the ticket booth.

    Yan Yi thought of her tendency to run around, and said worriedly: "I'm going to buy a ticket, you stand here with the child and don't move?"

    Shen Meihua nodded and agreed, reassuring him that she would not bring the child Running around, there are many people at the station, this time is not like the safety of the future generations? There are cameras everywhere.

    The three sat at the station.

    Yuan Bao and Dali looked at the people coming and going at the station, and they were a little cautious.

    Shen Meihua noticed that the two were a little nervous, thinking that this was the first time they had seen a large crowded place. The last time they came to the base, the station was very small and there were not many people inside.

    "Are you hungry?" she asked with her head bowed, wrapping the two of them in her arms.

    It was noon now, and a few people hadn't eaten lunch yet. She looked around and saw no one selling food at the station.

    Dali put her hand on her aunt's leg, and said slowly, "I'm hungry."

    Shen Meihua glanced at Yan Yi who was still in line, should it take a while for him to recover? She reached out her hand and took out the candy she had bought for Dali before.

    "Eat first, and then buy some food to eat when you get in the car." These candies were given to her by Dali at the time. She put them in the cupboard and forgot to eat them. came in handy.