Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    A hand pulled her back?

    She was so frightened that her heart was pounding, and she turned her head back to see Yan Yi's pursed thin lips, frowning tightly, holding his hand around her waist tightly.

    "I'll walk slowly in the future." She heard Hu Aiping shouting urgently outside the door just now, and involuntarily quickened her pace without slipping under her feet.

    Hu Aiping knocked on the door, but there was no movement in the room. Could it be that Meihua went out?

    "Meihua, are you at home?"

    "Stand still." After Yan Yi finished speaking, he helped the person to the table, released the person in his arms, and went to the living room to open the door.

    Shen Meihua was still a little terrified when she thought about the scene just now with her hand on the table.

    Seeing that no one had opened the door yet, Hu Aiping retracted her hand and prepared to go back? The door in front of her was pulled open from the inside.

    Hu Aiping looked at Head Yan who appeared behind the door. Seeing that he had a cold face, her heart instantly raised to her throat: "Head Yan."

    Yan Yi nodded slightly and signaled to let her in.

    Hu Aiping hurried into the room, followed him to the kitchen and entered the kitchen to find Meihua.

    Yan Yi went out with Dali and Yuanbao, leaving the kitchen to the two of them.

    "Meihua, what's wrong with you?" Hu Aiping walked into the kitchen and saw that Meihua seemed a little frightened.

    Seeing her come in, Shen Meihua squeezed out a smile: "It's fine." Hu Aiping

    walked up to her and looked at her carefully: "Don't lie

    to me." She was clearly frightened, and just now, Head Yan opened the door. Looking unhappy, suddenly her eyes widened.

    "You quarreled with Head Yan?" As soon as

    she finished speaking, she felt more and more reasonable. Meihua had often quarreled with Head Yan before. Today Head Yan invited someone to the house for dinner. It is estimated that the two quarreled again.

    When Shen Meihua saw her guessing randomly, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and even quarreled. Sometimes Yan Yi couldn't say a word for a long time.

    "No, the soles of my feet slipped when I was walking, and I almost slipped. I was a little scared." She said what had just happened.

    Hu Aiping didn't expect that Head Yan had a cold face because of this. Before she saw that the two were not very close, Meihua would complain to her that Head Yan was ignorant every time she came.

    Seeing Hu Aiping's puzzled expression, Shen Meihua thought that she still didn't know she was pregnant, and said, "I'm pregnant, it's almost four months."

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier." Hu Aiping As soon as I heard it, I immediately reacted, no wonder just now? Head Yan had a cold face.

    "I know it's not too long."

    Hu Aiping walked up to her with a smile and reached out to touch her belly: "After that, I will have both front and rear legs." The

    two of them were really born on the front and rear legs, and Shen Meihua saw her with a great look. As the conversation went on, he opened his mouth and said, "People will come in a while, let's wash the dishes first."

60's auntieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें