Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    In the evening, the two of them washed up, Yan Yi flipped through the book in his hand, and the sound of flipping the book could be heard from time to time in the room.

    Shen Meihua was a little bored when she saw him reading a book. It was still early and couldn't fall asleep. Thinking about what he had memorized last time, he glanced at Yan Yi next to him and saw that he was all focused on the book. After thinking about it, he got up and went to the desk, picked up the pen, and started writing what he didn't finish last time.

    The hour hand pointed to nine o'clock, Yan Yi closed the book in his hand, heard the sound of writing in the room, and followed the sound towards the writing table.

    After Shen Meihua finished writing the important time points, she turned her head and moved her shoulders. As soon as she looked up, she saw Yan Yi staring at her sharply, her head froze instantly.

    Seeing her shrugging her shoulders and not moving, Yan Yi looked frightened: "What are you writing?" There was no ups and downs in his voice, and there was no trace of emotion.

    Shen Meihua didn't expect that he would ask questions, paused for a few seconds, and said softly, "The next schedule for the grain station."

    Yan Yi seemed to have not noticed her discomfort, and then continued: "What's next for the grain station? What's the arrangement?"

    Shen Meihua's mind was spinning at a high speed when she heard it, and suddenly thought? He usually blocked his own words, and blurted out: "Is it a secret thing? Can you say it?

    " Blocked it back for her, now it's her turn to keep it secret.

    When Yan Yi heard her answer, he didn't ask any further questions, and looked directly into her eyes.

    Shen Meihua was covered in hair from his gaze, she closed the notebook and put it in the drawer, stepped onto the bed in three or two steps, wrapped her arms around his neck, and sat frontally on his lap.

    "Why do you look at people like that? Home?" she said, and she took a sip on his lips.

    Seeing her moving around in his arms, Yan Yi changed the subject, concealed the emotions in his eyes, stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around her waist and asked her to sit down.

    Shen Meihua was wrapped in his arms, his body temperature was high, did you feel a little hot when sitting on him for a while, and moved her butt to the side.

    "It's early, let's go to bed." Seeing that he hadn't said anything, she felt a little guilty about what happened just now. She put her arms around his shoulders and pressed him onto the bed, and the two of them fell towards the bed. go with.

    When she saw Yan Yi, her face was cold again, what happened just now should have passed, she was relieved, lowered her head and kissed him on the face, her hand on his chest was preparing, only to feel It was dark in front of him, and the whole person was pressed against him.

    Yan Yi looked at her with deep eyes, as if trying to see through her.

    Just when she panicked, she was about to say something else to change the subject when she saw him approach.

    Shen Meihua: "......"

    He didn't? Maybe he wanted to do that. After the last time, she felt uncomfortable for a few days.     Just when she was still thinking about the last time, she heard Yan Yi coldly