Chapter 1

"Apocalyptic Wife" is a danmei essay on the theme of the end of the world. The little wife in the text also refers to the protagonist Shou, a petite Shou who has been labeled as cute by the author.

Don't look at Su Yunxi as a 1.8 meter tall man, but he really likes to read sweet pet texts. Like the petite wife of the domineering president, the pretty princess of the general, and so on.

The reality is already so hard, I can't eat some candy while reading, life is too hard.

So when he first saw the title of the article, Su Yunxi pressed the confirm button to directly buy the full text and stayed up all night with his cell phone in the bed in the middle of the night. The text describes Xiaoshou, who is petite among men at 1.6 meters tall, with red lips and white teeth, as cute as a doll. Gong is naturally a domineering president with a height of 188, long legs and a strong waist.

At the beginning, the corner of Su Yunxi's mouth raised slightly when he read the text. Although the protagonist Shou was a little different from the cuteness he thought, with some pretentiousness, his relationship with the protagonist Gong was indeed performed according to the script of the domineering president.

Although some plots are a bit old-fashioned, as long as they are sweet, no matter how old-fashioned the plot is, Su Yunxi feels that he can watch it.

Su Yunxi's tolerance for sweet pet texts is infinite, not to mention the strong and weak pairing of this standard template, like any kind of strong, beautiful and strong, he can accept it. However, there is still a certain exclusion for the weak and strong option.

After all, as a 27-year-old single adult dog, in reality, he still hopes to have fun in the novel with some unacceptable pornographic/violent thoughts.

Weak and strong or something, it's not addictive at all.

After taking a sip of saliva, Su Yunxi took advantage of the next day's vacation to stay up all night to finish reading the novel.

The full text is 300,000 words, which is actually not that much. Otherwise, Su Yunxi would not be able to read it all in one night. At the front of the novel, the protagonist Gongshou directly wrote 50,000 to 60,000 words about their relationship, and it was a sweet little love. What little cutie accidentally entered the bar and then Destiny attacked the hero to save the beauty, what happened to meet love at the corner, what happened when running and accidentally bumped into each other and then accidentally gave a sweet kiss or something, Su Yunxi revealed it unconsciously. Aunt laughed.

But after all, the title of the text carries the word [End Times], so after 50,000 to 60,000 words, the apocalyptic virus broke out and zombies ran rampant.

As a 300,000-word shuangwen that advertises the upgrade flow, there must be an existence of monster upgrades. The golden finger is naturally as essential as the villain.

At first, Su Yunxi felt that all this was quite normal. After all, if there is no such routine, there is no villain to advance the plot, and it is a bit exaggerated to talk about 300,000 words in love.

Then, at more than 70,000 words, the only villain in the full text appeared.

Then, Su Yunxi found that he seemed to have a bit of mutinous intentions.

Originally came here for Xiao Kawai and his domineering president, but ended up falling in love with the villain. The author's writing is still very good, and the main characters in it are written with flesh and blood.

Then, because of the author's good writing, Su Yunxi began to wonder if his three views were a little wrong.

Under normal circumstances, watching novels, TV shows, movies, etc., it is not strange to like the villain. After all, with the rampant Yangou, the golden sentence that has become popular on the market is - don't be afraid of the bad villain, just be afraid of the handsome villain.