Chapter 62

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 62:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 62:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the internal visit and study of the base, the people from the second base actually proposed to go out with the team to see the mode of clearing zombies and mutant animals and plants in Yunbo base, so that they could learn more advanced fighting methods.

Originally, this matter had nothing to do with Su Yunxi, but it just happened that a third-level mutant zombie was found within the range of Haicheng leading to the lower-level city. The leader of the zombie class not only appeared himself, but also brought a total of 200,000 low-level zombies from the whole family to Haicheng.

Under the "longing" of the people in the second base, the military finally decided to let the government take action to eliminate the zombie tide. Under the official interruption, Yunbo Base didn't even need too many people to attack. But at this time, it was rumored that Yunbo Base was the military's own son, and the military would only protect Yunbo Base. As for the lives of other bases, it didn't matter.

Then, Yu Bo decided to personally lead the team to attack the third-level mutant zombie. As for Su Yunxi, of course, it is the accompanying family member. It's still the kind of clingy family that is useless for what other people say, just wants to follow Yu Bo.

Not only was Yu Bai forced by rumors, it was mainly because too many coincidences happened. Not only was there a level-4 mutant zombie in Yan Sheng, but there were also mutant plants spreading to the city below the west of Haicheng.

Yu Bai can remain indifferent, but when all those things come together, there is no doubt that Haicheng will usher in a big battle. Taking the initiative to fight is called destroying the enemy.

Passive defense is called a tragic victory. At that time, no matter how hard you try, you will probably not be able to stop the increase in the death toll.

No matter it was just that good, or it was a man-made move, Yu Bo didn't want to fall into the scene of being attacked by three sides.

The people at Yunbo Base organized very quickly. Yu Bo decided to attack at six o'clock, and the manpower was already organized at eight o'clock. Headed by Yu Bai and Su Yunxi, Li Sansheng and Yang Xiaowusheng followed. Several others remained at the base on standby, just in case.

There are five hundred people with second-level abilities, and there are a thousand people with first-level abilities. The total number of ordinary soldiers and ordinary reserves is 3,000.

This time, the action was mainly beheading. Go to explore first, as for the follow-up troops, we will decide after the exploration and investigation.

A total of 4,000 people were dispatched from the Yunbo base, and the second base was not ambiguous, and 5,000 people followed. The official dispatched 10,000 people directly, and the three parties were jointly commanded by Yu Bai, Huangfu Aotian, and the official temporary commander Wei Min.

Su Yunxi himself was assigned to be in charge of the logistics at the rear, but after Su Yunxi asked three questions, someone else took over.

No one would think that Su Yunxi was a vase, everyone would take it for granted that Su Yunxi and more important things must be by Yu Bai's side.

What is the more important thing, probably fall in love.

"Look longer at work, don't let people know." Yu Bai tapped the armrest a little irritably, and now the four of them are sitting in a modified nanny car.

Li Sansheng and Yang Xiao drove one and the other was the co-pilot, while Su Yunxi and Yu Bai sat on the two spacious chairs that could lie down directly. Behind the two chairs, there is a single bed large enough to lie down and rest.