Chapter 93

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 93:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 93:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The car drove slowly, all the way to the north. It was calm and peaceful behind them, as if their worries were just their own imaginations. The smile on Su Yunxi's face never disappeared, and she poked her finger on the window glass to look at the lush spring outside.

"I don't think spring has been discovered yet, but it's already summer." In the serious spring, there will be a few spring flowers blooming on the roadside, and the withered tree trunks are a little more green.

Some buds appeared on the branches, giving people a sense of new hope.

But winter is busy. People who are only free these days can see the scene from the sky to the snowfall, and then have no time to feel how cold this long winter is. The vegetation and green leaves outside are already gone. An adult man slapped his hand.

The dark green leaves and the branches that are already black and green, there is no trace of winter on the ground, and the weeds on the dry ground are already half a foot high, no matter how you look at it, it is a midsummer scene.

Su Yunxi looked down at the clothes she was wearing, casual pants and a white shirt, not artistic. Turning his head to look at the person in the driver's seat, he was dressed in a camouflage green combat uniform, more like a spring and autumn dress than himself.

All in all, neither was ready to go into summer.

Yu Bo amusedly stretched out his hand and rubbed Su Yunxi's head, rubbing away the sad spring and sad moon that had been squeezed out by his efforts. After there was no one around, Yu Bai's speed finally soared from thirty to fifty.

Boss Su Yunxi rolled his eyes and touched the car in distress. "I like this car quite a bit. When you drive it, you can tell me in advance, I can't bear to take the car."

Yu Bo nodded cooperatively, and then stopped the car directly. "It can be put away."

He got out of the car in a dazed way, and quickly put the car away under Yu Bai's signal. Obviously no one was seen around, but when Yu Bai stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Su Yunxi's waist, supernatural abilities surged from all directions.

Yu Bai stopped his gesture to embrace Su Yunxi's waist, and stepped on the electric snake vigorously with his right foot to spread out from under his feet, showing the four words "everywhere" more comprehensively than the attacking power.

"Ah!" After a burst of screams, several people were blown out directly from the soil. Su Yunxi looked at those who jumped out and silently snorted.

Rumors, it seems that Naruto has not watched too much, and will be able to escape from the earth.

"Hmph, surnamed Yu, this time without those guys in the imperial capital to protect you, I see how you can escape!"

A group of younger brothers were blown up, and the BOSS behind them also appeared. From the direction that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai walked past, a modified car whose wheels were obviously made of insulator material came to a 90-degree rotation and stopped 50 meters away.

Yue Zhan sat on the roof of the car, looking at Su Yunxi and Yu Bai with malice.

Yu Bo was indifferent, and Su Yunxi doubted his memory. "Did I remember it wrong? Back in the imperial capital, didn't you mercifully spare this man a dog's life?"

Su Yunxi pretended to be cute until she couldn't stand it halfway, and burst out laughing. "Hahahaha, this person is really funny."

Yu Bo looked helplessly at Su Yunxi, who took advantage of the situation and leaned directly on Yu Bo. And the people on the roof didn't feel funny at all.