Chapter 36

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 36:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Okay, don't make trouble, you should have something to do here." Yu Bo rubbed the root of his nose, feeling his head hurt even more. With a little effort, he got his hands off his waist, and Su Yunxi looked at him with a face that was about to cry.

That fake acting can't be fake anymore, you can see that you don't care at a glance.

"Commander Yu approached me to discuss something and asked me if I wanted to leave. I said I wanted to stay here, and he agreed to hand over security point No. 4 to us." Su Yunxi pouted, pitiful looking at Yu Bo.

Yu Bo endured and endured, but in the end he couldn't hold back. "You are fine."

"Hee hee hee, don't you like crying men?" Su Yunxi immediately changed her face to a small face, with a particularly bright smile.

Seriously, Yu Bo didn't know whether he liked men or women at all. After all, I have never been moved for so many years, and I can't talk about my sexuality too seriously if I talk about it more seriously.

When Su Yunxi met for the first time, his eyes were too revealing, and Yu Bo naturally understood something. But later, when the two got along, they became entangled by fate and could not be separated. Whether it was out of responsibility or guilt, Yu Bo really felt that he was a little bit sorry for Su Yunxi.

In addition, Su Yunxi always gets along very well on weekdays, making the relationship between the two people a lot more harmonious. Even many times, when Su Yunxi touched Yu Bo, Yu Bo didn't notice any problem.

But now, it is obvious that Su Yunxi wants to clarify the relationship. Yu Bo found that although he had a headache, he was not disgusted.

Perhaps, it was really too long since Su Yunxi boiled frogs in warm water on weekdays.

But not disgusting doesn't mean accepting it. Yu Bo feels that he feels more like a good brother to Su Yunxi now. So even if he had a headache, he calmly pushed the person away a bit. "Speak the truth."

Turning his hand, he took out an apple from the space and stuffed it into Yu Bo's hand. Su Yunxi waved his hand and turned away. "No, if you don't treat me well, I don't want to talk to you anymore, just wait for the news."

After stuffing the apple, he turned around quickly and left, as if the person who was pestering him was not him. Yu Bo looked at the apple in his hand and felt his head hurt even more.

But Su Yunxi has already left, and it is not easy to say anything. Looking back at Li Sansheng and the others, he saw the five big men holding a telegraph pole and dodging them sneakily watching the play.

Seeing that silly appearance, Yu Bo felt that he really couldn't get better today. Not too lazy to say anything more, just turned around and left.

"Hey, Boss, wait for us!" After a few silly moments holding the same telephone pole, they quickly put away the aunt's smile on their faces, and chased after them with a big laugh.

A safe point, no matter how hard the officials try to evacuate the survivors in a short period of time, it is impossible to evacuate all the survivors. According to the previous official rate of evacuating 50,000 people a day, it will take more than three months for all the survivors of the safe point with a population of more than 5 million to be evacuated.

What's more, Su Yunxi didn't think there would be a shortage of people under his rule.

His relationship with Yu Bo and others, since those people have been investigated, is naturally clear. Just seeing that the former head of the regiment, Wu Sheng, is now following behind Yu Bo, it is not difficult to see the goodwill released by the official.