Chapter 57

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 57:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 57:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After solving a small problem, the next thing to do is to solve another big problem. After releasing Wei Shi, the other party did not do anything unwise.

After all, the trust between the two sides is basically zero now, all based on the condition that Ji Yue's name and Wei Shi may be the other's boyfriend.

Wei Shi gave Yu Bo his ID card and sat quietly by the side. Although the mouth and facial expressions have not returned to their most normal state, it is still a bit sluggish to use. But Wei Shi still has the good thing about the brain.

He could see that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai had no intention of leaving for the time being.

as predicted……

"You can communicate with everyone now that you have recovered. Do you know what's going on in this village? I always feel that something is attracting me, but I can't figure out where it is." Comparing Bai Bai's cautious attitude, Su Yunxi can be regarded as kind and trustworthy.

After reading it, he put away Wei Shi's ID card and walked back and forth curiously while touching his chin. Now the three of them are located in the middle of the village. This village may have the meaning of 'inviting investment', so the layout is pretty good.

The main street is full of white walls and green tiles, and judging from the planting of 'trees', it used to be considered neat. Most importantly, there is a small lake under the huge banyan tree in the center of the village. Judging from the fallen leaves and dead rhizomes, there should have been a lot of aquatic plants planted in it.

On the left and right of the small lake, there are water channels that flow through the entire village. If there is something faintly smelling, but it is impossible to determine the exact location, the place where Su Yunxi is most suspicious is this small lake.

After all, the lake surrounds the entire village. If there is really something in the lake, the smell can indeed surround the village.

Wei Shi's facial expression was still a little dull, his eyes followed the focus of Su Yunxi's attention, and he also saw the small lake. When the end of the world was about to break out, he took Ji Yue to the next province and city. Passing by this village, but the place where he was pushed into the zombie horde is not here.

It's just that after a little bit of consciousness, I always want to go back to Haicheng to find Ji Yue. Although he didn't actually know what he was going to look for at that time, he just instinctively wanted to go back.

When I walked near this village, I saw a few people driving in. At that time, Wei Shi, who was still awake at the time, only knew that he had to hide from people, but he didn't know who those people were.

but……

"About a week ago, a few people threw something there. Then I was attracted, but I didn't know what it was, I don't know." Wei Shi swallowed two saliva before saying this. Finished speaking.

The muscles on his face were still a little stiff, and he drooled unconsciously for too long. When he said that thing, Wei Shi's expression was not very good-looking. Originally, he was walking towards Haicheng. As a result, it has been stopped here for a week unknowingly. When I think about it now, I am a little scared.

It wasn't the time that was delayed, but this week, his mind became more and more dazed, and even before meeting these two people today, his mind almost forgot to think.

This is definitely a very scary thing, after all, the only difference between him and the zombie before is that his mind still knows things.

Without taking care of Wei Shi's fearful appearance, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai walked directly to the edge of the small lake. It is much more convenient to look for traces after you have the exact answer.