Chapter 66

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 66:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi was level 4 and went up the next morning after returning to the base. At that time, most of the bases felt the power brought by the upgrade of Su Yunxi, and the milky white halo enveloped most of the bases. In the next hour, the air in that large area became extraordinarily fresh.

"I think people like me shouldn't waste time on unnecessary things." Su Yunxi's expression was unprecedentedly serious, as if he had finally awakened.

"Human life is always limited, and I should devote my limited life to an infinite great cause. Those intrigues should not appear in my world at all!"

Yu Bo couldn't hold back, his eyes were full of smiles. Lying on the bed, looking at the person pressing on him. "You are right, may I trouble you to get off me first?"

The two are now boyfriends who have established a relationship, so naturally there is no such thing as sleeping in separate rooms. Yesterday was too tired, and there was a small problem in Su Yunxi's space, and finally Yu Bo brought people back from the small house by the river.

After a night of rest and recuperation, now he looks extraordinarily alive and kicking.

Being exposed, Su Yunxi didn't feel embarrassed at all. He lowered his head directly and didn't look at Yu Bai, and started to undress the other side diligently with both hands.

The air conditioner at home is turned on to 26 degrees, and a short-sleeved pajamas are sleeping clothes. If it's summer, that's the same thing as big men don't wear shirts.

Su Yunxi lifted Yu Bai's clothes and touched his waist with both hands. Yu Bo held back his laughter and waited until Su Yunxi's head was almost buried in his chest before he hugged him and turned over to hold him down.

"Ah, my dear, just let me do this kind of strenuous thing..."

Su Yunxi was stunned for a moment, then came back to his senses and smiled brilliantly. The tongue licked on his lips, and before he could say the second sentence, Yu Bo had already pressed it down.

The two people's lips and teeth meet, and the clothes on their bodies fall off very quickly.

Yu Bai's hands clasped Su Yunxi's waist tightly, but the slow friction could leave deep red marks.

"Well...I..." Su Yunxi's eyes became a little bit hazy after he didn't know how long he had kissed.

'Dududu...' The rapid alarm sound made the two wake up instantly, Su Yunxi opened her eyes wide and looked at Yu Bo in disbelief. And Yu Bo quickly stood up after burying his face in Su Yunxi's neck for three seconds.

Taking a few deep breaths, the heat in his body was under the air pressure, and he got out of bed with Su Yunxi in his arms. Su Yunxi was so angry that he even wanted to drag Yu Bai into the space to continue.

It's a pity that the urgent sound of the alarm did not give him a chance for the second plan.

Yu Bai helped the two get dressed with extremely fast hand speed, and washed his face with cold water to make the last bit of heat disappear. Holding the person who was still in a state of disbelief and didn't want to believe this fact, he rushed out with a chuckle.

The siren of the base resounded in the sky, and all the fighting forces had already taken their places before the two of Su Yunxi arrived. The firepower on the city wall all turned in the direction, and it happened to be on the other side of the mountain.

Su Yunxi's face was gloomy and severe, and the whole person was still in an unbelievable mood. As Yu Bai climbed the city wall together, he saw what the crisis was that made the whole level 1 alarm sound.