Chapter 69

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 69:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 69:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi really doesn't have a big overall view, and his learning and cognition from childhood to adulthood made him have some quick wits at most. Just like the turmoil of alien beasts this time, Su Yunxi would not have thought of large-scale cooperation with alien beasts if things hadn't pushed to this point.

In a sense, it is not unreasonable for Wanquanhu to despise him.

However, who made Su Yunxi hug her thighs?

In the next three days, the area leading to the mountains was completely vacated and built into a breeding facility. Those who have been adopted and those who are about to be adopted, as well as the staff quarters of the Ministry of Public Security have all moved to that area.

Su Yunxi himself did not change his residence, but the breeding facility was equipped with ten second-level healers. Yu Bai also sent people to be responsible for the contact with the alien beasts. Unlike Su Yunxi, who used brainwashing and temptation to close the relationship between the two sides, those professionals did more work with less effort.

Those things won't make Su Yunxi pay more attention, and they are invisible and divided into two parts with the logistics department. Part of it is still in its original location, and the other part has moved to the breeding house.

As long as it's not about Yu Bai's life or death, Su Yunxi will never waste more of his brain cells.

Not only Su Yunxi and Yu Bai knew about the fourth-level zombie crystal nucleus in the hands of Su Yunxi, but also Huangfu Aotian of the second base. Even people in the military know.

But since the thing was obtained, no one has expressed a different opinion on this matter, as if it really doesn't matter if the thing is given to Su Yunxi.

Su Yunxi suffered from the generosity of others, but he couldn't just accept it in vain.

The A-level clean-up task issued by the capital base went to Yan Province to investigate the situation and clean up the level-3 zombies. Maybe there are higher-level zombies in Yan Sheng, but they can't be eliminated by one or two people.

Yan Province is located in the east of Haicheng, by the sea. When it fell for the first time when the last days broke out, less than one-tenth of the people inside were even rescued. A large number of zombies were produced in the first time, and it was also the first city that the country used thermal weapons to completely wipe out.

Unfortunately, the smoothing plan failed. Not only did they not destroy too many zombies, but they sent a lot of nutrients to the zombies, so that the zombies over there grew rapidly in a short period of time. The country had no choice but to block the road first and cut off all the roads leading to the surviving cities in Yan Province.

More than half a year has passed, and a fourth-level zombie rushed over from the south, with more than 200,000 younger brothers. The fourth-level zombies already have a certain guidance, and breaking the bridge or breaking the circuit is not a big problem for them.

Therefore, before the zombies in Yan Province take the initiative to attack, humans must take the initiative to find out what is going on there. If possible, it is also a good plan to kill the 'living power' of zombies in batches.

For Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, such a task was like voluntary labor. After all, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai have never been short of supplies such as weapons, food, etc.

However, they had to go.

Yu Bai was bound by his duty, and Su Yunxi was short-handed.

The two waited for three days and quietly left the base when it was neither snowing nor raining. After the winter has completely entered, there is less snow when it snows, but the sleet that comes down is not very happy at all.