Chapter 56

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 56:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although there are already speculations in my heart, just like in the previous few months, the emotional matters still have to be delayed for a while. I'm afraid that before meeting him Su Yunxi, Yu Bai was a straight, straight man.

Unlucky to meet Su Yunxi, and now he is being slowly bent without knowing it. If this wasn't an American essay, Su Yunxi didn't even think he could succeed.

Therefore, Su Yunxi has patience when it comes to gaining the heart of the male god.

The apocalypse is not a joke, even if Su Yunxi has opened so many plug-ins, it has never been easier to deal with things. Yu Bai took over the management affairs that Su Yunxi was not good at, and Su Yunxi himself was busy with business affairs for at least 18 hours a day. Clean up the crystal nucleus, help people guide, treat at the door, plant food, just in case.

If it wasn't for the cheating device at that time, I'm afraid Su Yunxi would have worked hard to death long ago, and there is no place for the beauty and fair skin now.

If you degenerate for one more minute, several lives may be lost. Although they are all in places where they can't see, but with Yu Bo around, it seems that they are always reminding him that you are not worthy of your male **** if you don't work hard.

Isn't it sweet to subtly influence him, and to watch the male **** slowly start to pay attention to you unknowingly? Anyway, Su Yunxi felt very fragrant, especially when there was a table of people eating together, Yu Bo unconsciously always looked after himself first.

When going out together, Yu Bo has grown accustomed to packing for him first. Even if something happened, Yu Bo unconsciously explained to himself.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil, right?

Su Yunxi moved a little and lay down more comfortably. All his long legs were placed on Yu Bo's thighs, and the corners of his mouth, squinting and smiling, could not restrain himself from rising.

Didn't see it at all, the driver frowned slightly, and there was a tangle in his eyes.

After driving for half an hour, the car was nowhere to be seen. The farthest monitoring mission in Haicheng is the Yunbo Base. A monitoring device with a maximum distance is installed ten miles away. The manpower is arranged in a place five miles outside the base. After all, everyone is a flesh and blood person. It is not a good thing to be too far away to encounter danger and not be able to rescue in time.

And with the current force value of Yunbo Base, it can be suppressed with large firepower within a range of five miles, even if it is a second-level alien beast or loses an attack, as long as the number does not exceed 100, it is still within the control range.

The two cities used to be connected by spacious highways. The eight-lane cement road can definitely travel thousands of miles a day, and it is only a two-hour drive from Haicheng to the next city.

But now, when the car is on the highway, it can no longer speed up. The yellow-brown plants all over the sky make people's eyes hurt. The white snow couldn't cover the vines that were already more than half a meter high, but instead became dirty because of the claws.

When it was in mid-air, it still had a faint white color, but after landing, it turned into a gray-brown existence. After being 'stirred' a few times by those ferocious alien plants, it directly turned into a dirty mud.

Even with snow chains installed, the car obviously couldn't drive among the half-meter-high vines. What's more, those xenografts that can climb on the highway have almost a tendency to mutate even if they haven't completely mutated.