Chapter 25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 25:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 25:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The proficiency of abilities is not like space land, and there is still a value for reference. However, after working for a long time, Su Yunxi has probably figured it out. Treating others so hard to him, after about 10,000 times, can be upgraded to Level 2.

At that time, the basic fractures and bone fractures can be treated from ordinary flesh wounds. The healing powers still have certain advantages over other powers. When other abilities reach level 5, there will be earth-shaking changes, which is equivalent to the power after class transfer in the game. However, the ability of the healing department will achieve an amazing change after the fourth level - it can clean up the virus.

In the past life, Yu Jieyi was offered by so many people, but it was not because Yu Jieyi was the first person with healing powers to reach the fourth level in all mankind, and the first person to show that he could cure the virus.

It's a pity that this is all four years after the end of the world. Su Yunxi was considered a unique talent in his previous life. Unfortunately, because of the late discovery of the ability and the lack of effort at the beginning, it was not until the fifth year that the ability could reach four. class.

So, the battle between humans and zombies is really still going to be fought.

Su Yunxi brushed his proficiency on the land while sleeping, and estimated that he would "sleep" for half an hour before leaving the bedroom. At half past twelve, everyone came back for dinner.

Yu Baikang put a bag of rice in the kitchen, and took a bag of green vegetables three times. The most exaggerated is Li Xiao, who actually carried a pheasant in his hand.

The live ones are already as tall as turkeys.

"Oh my God, pheasant!" Ye Ye just stepped out of the kitchen with one foot, turned around and followed Li Xiao into the kitchen again. When a few people came from the hospital, they didn't bring any supplies. Last night, Yu Bai went out to the kitchen and only had a bag of rice, a few potatoes, and some eggs.

Steamed rice for lunch and fried shredded potatoes. I don't know if the supplies will be good or not in the future, the leaves are not too extravagant, and the eggs are only made of egg drop soup. Now seeing what Li Xiao and others brought back, they can add two more dishes.

"I got it from the botanical garden outside. There are a lot of animals there, and it looks very bad, Captain." The previous sentence was said to Ye Zi, and Li Xiao turned to look at Yu Bo as he walked to the kitchen.

He was on patrol in the past and saw this thing at the end of the mission. Without anything else in his hand, he could only chase hard, but he didn't expect this thing to run almost like him.

You must know that after awakening the speed ability, his current 100-meter achievement is about to break three seconds.

Li wiped his face three times, and everyone's eyes just happened to see a long bloodstain on his exposed arm. Su Yunxi walked over, and the healing power wiped the red marks on the opponent's arm and disappeared.

"Tsk, you don't believe it when you say it. I went to the field to pull the wicker next to the vegetables and smoke it. Fortunately, it's no big deal for me to have rough skin and thick flesh. It was said that someone was rolled over without paying attention and was strangled to death." Li sighed lightly three times, and the rare expression was a bit ugly.

You must know that this tough guy of steel is not optimistic on weekdays. No matter what dangers he faces, he always looks happy.

"The plants outside are so wrong."