Chapter 50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 50:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 50:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the second-level healing system power user can help to clean up and purify the virus in the body, so as to achieve the effect of helping cultivation. This is no secret, it is the result of public research.

As for why even Su Yunxi didn't do this, it was naturally because it was not cost-effective.

With Su Yunxi's current ability, every hour can help guide an ordinary person to become a first-level ability user. If you work diligently every day, you can create more than a dozen power users every day.

Of course, there is always time for him to eat, sleep, and rest.

It takes about five hours to completely clean up and purify the negative energy of viruses in a person's body. After five hours of uninterrupted time, it can be guaranteed that the person's cultivation speed will be about twice as fast within three days.

Then make a rough calculation, it is almost a week for Su Yunxi to let a first-level ability user be born to the second-level under the condition that he himself works hard and has enough pure crystal nuclei.

There's also a small problem - a lot of clean nuclei.

Maybe the public has concealed something, maybe it is a fact temporarily, it seems that only Su Yunxi can provide a large number of clean crystal cores at this stage.

That is to say, from now on, Su Yunxi has to be bound to a person and serve him wholeheartedly. Being both a father and a mother can take a lot of effort to quickly pull a person to Level 2 in a week.

Don't talk about other issues, let's just talk about whether Su Yunxi is willing to do this—

Su Yunxi didn't want to!

Except for Yu Bo, even if the superstar Uranus stood in front of him, he couldn't possibly be willing.

Then his lovely comrade Yu Bo didn't even bother to use such external force to achieve his goal of upgrading. Didn't you see now that Yu Bo's cuteness has reached the second-level peak entirely with her own efforts? !

Change your thinking, if you replace these mental efforts with helping ordinary people guide. In one week, Su Yunxi can lead out seventy or even hundreds of power users in an open and fair manner.

Before the abilities of the superhumans could destroy the world, the strength of a second-level superpower was truly inferior to a hundred first-level ones.

All in all, it is time-consuming, labor-intensive, and emotional, and Su Yunxi refuses to do such a thing. Why is the transaction of helping the alien beast clear the negative energy of the virus in the body, because it only takes one minute to clear the negative energy of the virus in the alien beast.

Don't ask why, and then ask is the golden finger given by my mother.

After Bai Hu and Honghu left, Su Yunxi did not leave directly. The purpose of coming here today is not only for exploration, but also to get a lot of wood. Perhaps it was stimulated by the contemptuous eyes of the white tiger before, and Yu Bai's combat power increased after that. Move forward at the rate of one xenograft in half an hour.

As a healer with no combat power, Su Yunxi can only act as a logistics porter. Going into the space from time to time, killing pigs, is definitely more industrious than the one outside.

The two men chopped down trees for five hours, until the sky in the forest was getting darker and the visibility had dropped to about ten meters before they stopped. This time, without waiting for Su Yunxi to say anything, Yu Bai immediately pulled the man back at high speed.