Chapter 67

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 67:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 67:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When it came to the topic of the Holy Father, Su Yunxi instantly had a decision in his heart. However, whether to do so or not depends on the results of the investigation.

Soon, Li Xiao and others brought over two hundred people from the team. From the absolute safety point at the rear of the base to the side door of the base, which is closer to those alien beasts.

A lot of people came, and the only thing that surprised Su Yunxi was Ji Yue who was hiding in the crowd. When the eyes of the two sides met, Ji Yue quickly glanced at the group and then made a small gesture of wiping her neck towards Su Yunxi.

In the next second, Ji Yue turned into that somewhat submissive woman again.

There was no unnecessary change in Su Yunxi's expression, waiting for the investigation results of Li Xiao and others.

"It's not from the base, nor from Haicheng. I don't know where it came from, but it looks like Wanquan Lake wants to protect it." Yang Meng quietly stood behind Su Yunxi, lowered her head slightly and said softly. Speaking of.

At this point, Su Yunxi no longer hesitated. There are more than 200 people, and the number is not very large. But if you want to replace them with real people, there are still a large group of people standing in front of you.

Especially when those people are strong and powerful, and they stand a little scattered. At first glance, there is almost a feeling that he is about to be surrounded.

The people from the Ministry of Public Security immediately noticed something was wrong, and trotted over at a neat pace. Dozens of teams, thousands of people. The black clothes that were brushed together openly surrounded the two hundred people.

Meng Yang's neck froze, and he quickly made a few gestures behind him. The originally powerful gang of 100 people has become cautious and even has a pitiful feeling.

Wanquan Lake did not stand in the encirclement, but stood on the periphery with an unsightly expression. He also did a few actions silently, and soon, more and more people came to watch.

There are those who have heads and faces full of surprise and come to see the situation, and there are those who are dazed and can't understand the situation. There are strong young people, and there are older people who think they have some face.

Even a lot of children came.

Although this may not be the case, the number of people who slowly gathered together quickly exceeded a thousand or even tens of thousands, at least on the surface, they surrounded the security team.

A trace of displeasure flashed across Su Yunxi's face, and he did not look at Wanquan Lake. I was still annoyed at first, but now I have gradually calmed down. Some people just don't know what to do, they do too many good people, and they really think they are weak and can be bullied.

"There are so many people here." In front of Su Yunxi, a loudspeaker was quickly put on. When Su Yunxi looked at everyone with gratitude, his voice was also spread widely.

"Everyone, you guys are really nice. Sure enough, the people in our Yunbo Base are all so kind." Su Yunxi's voice was choked up, her right hand clenched her fist to her heart. In the Qiong Yao TV series, the heroine wants to make a big move. A classic move from before.

The people below, three floors inside and out. The innermost hunter looked at Su Yunxi vigilantly, the security team in the middle layer all had strange expressions on their faces, and the outermost people, even if they were dazed at first, are now very neat, and took a big step back in unison.