Chapter 54

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 54:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 54:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When things enter a steady state, it is easy to become bored.

Su Yunxi increased his working hours to five days, and the two days off on weekends were also used to trade with white tigers and red foxes. Scheduling the time so tightly did not make him feel busy.

Through the efforts of the various powers, more than 1,000 acres of fertile fields have been opened outside the base for planting. Su Yunxi's continuous supply of bamboo has also worked overtime to build various bamboo buildings, benches, pergola and the like. Thanks to the 'efforts' of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, the security point has also built a livestock farm, which is specially used to breed edible animals.

By the end of October, Su Yunxi felt that his space became less important. After all, unlike in the original novel, where Yu Bo single-handedly resisted the rations of millions and tens of millions of people, the existence of a mascot like Su Yunxi inexplicably mobilized the survivors' spontaneous ability and enthusiasm for work inside and outside the base. Unprecedentedly high, everyone has more than enough to support themselves.

This is a bit embarrassing. It is not bad to live a pastoral life in the novels of the apocalypse, but I always feel that something is missing.

As a normal person, an ordinary person who has been ordinary for more than 20 years, if he could choose not to face zombies, Su Yunxi would definitely agree with the decision not to face zombies with both hands and feet.

Everyone is contributing to the survival of human beings. The charge is a contribution, and the logistical support is also a contribution.

After dinner, Su Yunxi went back to the room, locked the door and entered the bathroom before entering the space. With more and more white debris sent by both the military and the government, the lotus at the source of the river has grown to the size of a washbasin. Now the number of first-level crystal nuclei that can be purified every day has exceeded one thousand, but Su Yunxi tested it before. If it is a second-level purification, it can only be purified about ten in a day in real time.

After nearly a month of experiments, Su Yunxi observed that the upgraded feed of this lotus is those negative energy that humans call viruses. It is said that the lotus comes out of the silt without being stained, and there is a feeling that one can live better by relying on the silt.

Su Yunxi sat in the center of Wang Lian, this Wang Lian with a load-bearing capacity of more than 200 kilograms would have no problem even taking on Su Yunxi and Yu Bai.

Sitting on Wang Lian to inhale and begin to practice, Wang Lian's breath that can purify viruses penetrates into Su Yunxi's body, transforming Su Yunxi's supernatural essence.

Haicheng, especially the calm near Yunbo Base, is a bit of the meaning of national peace and security. But in other places, there are wars and struggles, but they never stop.

What used to be a safe point has now almost been renamed as a base. Don't look at it as just a change of name, but when you think about it, you can feel the faint taste of conversion from public property to private property.

With the capital at the beginning and the foresight behind, Huangfu Aotian has become one of the three giants of the second base. The other two parties, one is the public family, and the other is the underground boss of Haicheng.

The head of the Huangfu family is in the imperial capital, and Huangfu Aotian's appearance in Haicheng is just a matter of exercising. As the third son of the head of the family, and the most favored youngest son, Huangfu Aotian grew up smoothly without anything he wanted but could not get.