Chapter 5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 5:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings

In the storage room on the first floor, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai stood at opposite ends of the room. Su Yunxi stood at the innermost place against the wall, while Yu Bai seemed to inadvertently stand with his back against the door and his arms crossed his chest.

Su Yunxi considered it to be willing to give up, revealing everything about Yu Bo in the novel and in the original owner's memory. In the process of telling, Su Yunxi found that as long as he wanted to talk about the progress of the world or about major turning points, he would be 'hungry hungry' as if his throat was being pinched and he couldn't say anything.

But if you only talk about Yu Bo, even the tragic and detailed fragments of Yu Bo's abuse can be clearly expressed.

Su Yunxi was very suspicious that the world's will of the world could not give up on the matter of abusing Yu Bo.

When talking about certain things, Su Yunxi's 'hungry, hungry' can't speak at all. Yu Bai also saw it, and even reached out and pressed Su Yunxi's throat to check if he did it on purpose.

Yu Bo didn't say what the results of the inspection were, but from the slightly narrowed eyes and the colder expression on his face, it could be seen that Yu Bo was not indifferent.

He spoke for ten minutes in one breath, and his speech speed surpassed that of Hua Shao. After speaking, Su Yunxi's throat was a little smokey. "I know you may not believe what I say now, but there is a good way to prove it. You should carry the jade pendant that your mother left you with you. Now let's try it with blood to see if it can open the portable space. It proves that what I say is true."

With a trace of anxiety in Su Yunxi's eyes, he sincerely persuaded Yu Bo. The matter of the jade pendant really needs to be resolved quickly, naturally, it cannot be thrown away directly in any kind of treasure in the carry-on space. But it is absolutely impossible for the protagonist Shou and others to discover the existence of the jade pendant like in the novel.

As long as the protagonist Shou and others didn't find out that Yu Bo had space on his body, then at least he wouldn't have to suffer so many crimes in the early stage. Even if those people wanted to frame Yu Bo or something in the later period, they would naturally have to find other excuses.

Without the "Tang Monk meat" of the portable space, the protagonist's power of excuses that those people can find will naturally decrease a lot. Although in the novel, Yu Bai finally overthrew all the people who robbed things in a dazzling manner, and finally established a firm foothold in the military with his own skills and took charge of a medium-sized base with a population of over one million.

But suffering and suffering is also a fact. Just thinking about Su Yunxi can't help but feel distressed. If he can make his cub... No, his male **** will suffer less, and there is nothing wrong with recognizing the master in advance.

Yu Bo pulled out a black rope from his neckline, and there was indeed a round jade pendant hanging from the lower end of the rope. He held the jade pendant in his hand and lightly supported it with his fingertips, but there was no expression on his face.

In fact, Yu Bo really believed a lot of what Su Yunxi said. If he didn't know it, he would indeed go home and save people as Su Yunxi said.

Yu Jieyi's mother was a mistress who killed his own mother, so he naturally held a grudge against that woman, Yu Bo. Even the dad who couldn't control his waistband was resentful.

But that kind of hatred is really not enough to let that man die. After all, in his heart, there is still a little father-son love. If the apocalypse really broke out, he would indeed go back to save people.