Chapter 86

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 86:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 86:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A group of people greeted him, Yu Bai just made a gesture, and the people from Yang Tian took the initiative to explain the situation quickly. Huangfu Aotian stood aside with a smile on his face, and occasionally added a little.

The mouth said calmly, but there was still a trace of understanding and a little unwillingness in his heart. I knew from my first contact with people in the military five years ago that these people had bad tempers.

In five years, let him sum up some skills in dealing with such people. After the end of the world, these skills did give him a lot of help. But compared to Yu Bo's natural ability to make people in the military feel at ease, it's still a little bit worse.

The arrival of Yu Bai can't change the plan that everyone has to stick to this place for a while. After all, before the giant ocean beasts retreat, no one can say whether those things can come ashore.

Su Yunxi finally recovered from the nourishment of love, and her spirit was a little sluggish when she heard the words. As long as he thinks that he wants to be Huangfu Aotian's father, why does it always feel uncomfortable.

Yu Bo glanced down, misunderstood what Su Yunxi meant, and thought it was because he was tired these days and wanted to rest. But the same way, they all want to go back.

Yu Bo squinted at the ocean in the distance, and licked the tip of his tongue on his teeth. "Just kill it."

"..." Silence, even breathing became obvious silence. Yang Tian and the others stared at Yu Bo with wide eyes in disbelief, Huangfu Aotian's eyes flashed quickly, and it was Su Yunxi and Li Xiao who were different.

Hearing this, the eyes of the two of them shone brightly, and they didn't feel that Yu Bo was talking big.

"You think a bit too much. The size of marine life itself is easy to grow very large. Even the huge body of sperm whales does not mean that they have the same power. Although the distance is a bit far, I can still perceive those things. The level does not exceed five."

Yu Bo explained a sentence, and Yang Tian and others suddenly realized. I was shocked by the huge body before, and I thought it was very powerful instinctively. I really forgot, the main way of fighting now is the ability.

Yang Tian scratched his head a little embarrassedly, and quickly looked back at the technical soldier in charge of monitoring. The other party didn't know what to do with the instrument, and soon the previous data changed a little. "Probably at the peak of the third level."

The technical soldier grinned and looked at Yu Bo with a smirk. If Yu Bo didn't come, they wouldn't be able to deal with it completely even if they were the third-level peak. What's more, those ocean giants have come over a dozen this time, who can guarantee that there will be no follow-up?

Just as humans still don't know how many creatures there are in the ocean, it is impossible for them to know how many creatures have mutated in the ocean.

"Kill the chickens to warn the monkeys." Yu Bo looked into the distance indifferently, then looked back at Su Yunxi.

"I'll go with you!" Su Yunxi's face flushed, others might think it was because he was excited to see Yu Bai. Only Su Yunxi and Yu Bai knew that it was because Su Yunxi had too much energy in his body before he could release it to become red.

Many things are not easy to be made public, and two people are not waiting for the consent of others when they speak. Yu Bai glanced at him, and with a wave of his hand, one of the military's space-type abilities released the speedboat.