Chapter 14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 14:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 14:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Why did you come? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you!" Su Yunxi was stunned for 0.01 seconds when he saw the man who appeared at the corner. Then the next moment, ignoring the strong aura of rejection around the man, he rushed over quickly.

From 8:00 a.m. on the 14th, zombies appeared directly in the news broadcast by various national channels. The country calmly told everyone about all the steps in which zombies appeared.

From the sudden fainting, fever, weakness, and limp. In the next three hours, the person who couldn't resist began to drool, drool, eyes red, and body stiff. Finally, they turned into zombies that gnawed at humans.

This country is really too rigid. It is as if people are afraid that people will not know that the world is coming to an end, and they start to broadcast those live-action shootings that are comparable to horror movies.

There were fewer people on the road outside, and no one was even seen.

If it wasn't for waiting for Yu Bo, he would have been hiding at home and guarding the house at this time. A big man who has lived for twenty-seven years in a peaceful era has traveled to this world that is not peaceful at all.

There is still room to escape from the chaos of war, but this apocalyptic world where zombies are about to run rampant will not give you a chance to reason at all.

Is Su Yunxi afraid of death? Of course afraid. Twenty-seven years in my life are the best years. Let's not talk about other things, just say that he has now met the big cutie that makes his heart move, and he has not really hugged anyone yet. If he died at this time, he would not be reconciled to being a ghost.

Yu Bo was stunned for a moment, then looked down at the hand on his arm. The first time Su Yunxi saw him, the man rushed over and grabbed his arm directly.

His brows were slightly wrinkled, and Yu Bo wanted to take the opponent's hand off.

"Where have you been during this time? I can't find you! You don't leave me a message, and there is no phone or anything. Do you know that I'm worried!" Su Yunxi didn't give Yu Bai a chance to respond. , quickly up and down his hands to check Yu Bo's body from top to bottom.

He didn't wear the previous combat uniform, just a pair of trousers and a short T, which made it easier for him to check. Su Yunxi breathed a long sigh of relief until he was sure that Yu Bo was really uninjured.

Yu Bo paused for a moment, although he couldn't tell from his expressionless face. Step by step slowly, it seems a bit strange to grab Su Yunxi's hand again.

"The task was handed over before, and no external contact can be made."

Yu Bo glanced down at the hand on his arm again, which was much slender and whiter than his, but he could also tell that it was a man's hand. The bones are distinct, and a faint blue vein can be seen on the back of the hand. It looks alright, but the strength is still a little bit.

Su Yunxi naturally withdrew his hand, but the whole person was standing less than one meter away from Yu Bai. Such a close distance definitely exceeds the safe social distance between ordinary people.

"Then now?" Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bo with a tangled expression. It seemed that he knew the specific content of Yu Bo's work, but he also knew that it was difficult to ask in detail.

Yu Bai really didn't realize what was wrong with this. After all, Su Yunxi seemed to know something about the future during the previous contact. Because of Su Yunxi's warning, he got a lot of verified information.