Chapter 7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 7:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings

Another glass was brought in from the outside, just in case it was attached underneath, which already had a light layer of liquid in it. More than sixty drops of dew are almost enough to moisten one's lips.

Su Yunxi first took off his clothes and soaked in hot water, and then he drank all the dew in the cup in one go. As soon as the small mouthful of dew that was not enough to moisten his throat, he felt a warm current begin to flow in his body.

The comfort makes people want to groan/groan, the whole body is warm and the previous fatigue is quickly swept away. Su Yunxi felt that it was time to stretch himself, but when he opened his eyes again, he was startled by the scene in front of him.

The originally transparent bath water had turned dark brown, and there was still a lot of black mud squeezed out of the pores on his body.

To be honest, this scene is not unfamiliar, after all, it is also someone who has read hundreds of novels. But when this scene really happened to me, I knew it was really disgusting.

Especially the stinky smell.

Su Yunxi grabbed the tub and left the space together, and quickly flushed all the water in the tub to the toilet. Shower on max, quick scrub. First, I rubbed it with a bath towel three times, then I washed it twice with soap, and finally I used a fragrant shower gel.

By the time this tossing is over, it will be afternoon. You must know that Su Yunxi came back at ten o'clock in the morning, and has been farming in the space since then. According to the ratio of one hour inside and one minute outside, after tossing for so long, it was only after twelve o'clock.

As a result, after taking a shower, it was directly past three o'clock.

So, doing things outside is really a waste of time.

Su Yunxi didn't return to the space again after washing his own fragrance. Doing things in space can save time, but he still needs to be outside to complete many things.

The end of the world is coming this month. He now has his little cutie...Ahem, why can't this slip of the tongue be corrected? Su Yunxi decided to call Yu Bo cute in the future, after all, he must be worthy of such a big man, right?

Now that there is space, even if it is not for others, but only for yourself, you should hoard some supplies. Don't think about guns/sticks/ammunition/medicine, but food and daily necessities can still work.

After reading so many apocalyptic novels, the advantages of this time are revealed. At least in the beginning, it won't make him feel flustered.

Selling a house is the first choice, but it is not easy to sell here. This house was the staff room that the hospital gave to the Su family's parents at the beginning, and Su Yunxi's property ownership book is not in the hands of Su Yunxi, so it is basically impossible to sell it.

Fortunately, Su Yunxi also has a house of his own, which is located in the city center. It was bought for him by his grandparents and grandparents more than 20 years ago when Su Yunxi was very young.

The Su family has been single-handed for three generations, and Su Yunxi's mother Bai Ci's side is even more ruthless.

Not only a single seedling, but also an old child. Su Yunxi is now twenty-seven, but his parents are already over sixty. When the four old people died, they were all in their eighties. Before the old man left, he negotiated to buy a house for Su Yunxi, and the stupid bird would fly first so that he would not be able to buy a house when he married his wife.