Chapter 39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 39:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 39:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
With the first, there will naturally be the second. After Su Yunxi said that he could only guide one person a day, he soon had a list of ten people in front of him. There is a photo of the head and personal details attached, and at a glance, you can tell that it was urgently transferred from the archives.

The official valued Su Yunxi more and more, and even said directly and vaguely that Su Yunxi could form his own team.

That night, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai left the safety point and entered the botanical garden. Originally, a small team of several people was going to travel together, but after thinking about the possible crisis, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai decided that the two of them would go to the line first.

After all, Su Yunxi, who has space, must be better than anyone in terms of life-saving. And Yu Bo, who was the only one who knew about the existence of the space, was no big deal to enter the space at a critical juncture.

Even if there are some things that I do obviously only need to put the truth on other people's faces, I just want to pretend that you don't know until I explain it directly.

The botanical garden is very large. When tens of thousands of soldiers were stationed in the past, the focus was on the junction of the botanical garden and the security point. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai's infiltration operation became extremely smooth after reducing most of the garrison manpower at the borderline of more than two kilometers.

After all, the point of human defense is to keep the crisis in the botanical garden from getting close to humans, not to prevent people who are not afraid of death from entering the botanical garden.

After entering the botanical garden, the two of them couldn't move faster. Su Yunxi's physical fitness has improved a lot, especially after the ability has been upgraded to the second level, he feels that his physical fitness is definitely more than twice that of the past.

Unfortunately, in front of Yu Bo, the chicken multiplied by 2 is still a chicken.

When in space, Su Yunxi was the one who was always trying to entangle Yu Bo to make him work more. In front of people, Su Yunxi is someone who always tries to make others think that he has an affair with Yu Bai.

But when the two were alone outside the space, Su Yunxi was 'shy' and could not be calm. He was rushing all the way, and after an hour, he was panting and sweating, and he couldn't walk, then he gently dragged Yu Bo by the corner of his clothes and was dragged away by Yu Bo.

If it is in front of someone, I am afraid this person has already hung up on him.

Yu Bo glanced down at the hand on the corner of his clothes, and then quickly glanced at Su Yunxi, who was already hunched over sweating with his tongue out. He was rarely distracted by thinking about Su Yunxi's behavior.

"It's almost there, about ten minutes." Naturally, Yu Bo had already come over to explore the road a long time ago. He didn't go too deep, just observed some unusual places.

Not only Yu Bo came in, but Li Sansheng and others naturally came in too. Not only did Li Sansheng and others come in, to be precise, the officials and smart and capable people at the security point all tried their best to come in.

No one wants to die in a sound sleep. When it comes to the crisis around them, naturally everyone wants to be a sensible person when they have the ability. It's just that the situation here in the botanical garden is too special. The rapid marching range of more than one hour is almost the limit of everyone's exploration now.