Chapter 59

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 59:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 59:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi squatted by the river. Because the river was not deep, there was a lot of silt and dirt, so he built a long step parallel to the water.

Squat down at the bottom of the steps, and you can almost touch the water directly. Preparations had already been made in the space. Su Yunxi took a huge iron basin under Wang Lian to ensure that all the purified water on Wang Lian could be caught.

To collect things in the space, under the conscious guidance of Su Yunxi, things can be guaranteed to fall. Su Yunxi touched the surface of the water with his finger, and the gray-brown dirty water that was collected fell directly on Wang Lian.

Otherwise, how do you say Su Yunxi is "ruthless"? If ordinary people have something like Wang Lian that defies the sky, if they don't give it to their ancestors, they will definitely hold it in their hands for fear of falling, and put them in their mouths for fear of melting.

Su Yunxi poured it out and pressed a corner directly on Wang Lian's corner to ensure that the purified water inside could flow out. And the water that flowed out was naturally put into the river by Su Yunxi.

It seems a bit wasteful, but in order to 'feed' Wang Lian with maximum efficiency without attracting others' attention, this is the best way Su Yunxi can think of.

Wang Lian is more powerful than Su Yunxi imagined. In Su Yunxi's conjecture, he will take the river water into the capacity of one Wang Lian, and then release it after Wang Lian is purified, and then continue.

As a result, without giving Su Yunxi any time to wait, the river water fell into Wang Lian and became much clearer in less than a second. Su Yunxi didn't even have a chance to stop, he could just release the water.

Of course, from the color point of view, it is still possible to continue to purify it if you continue to put it on the Wang Lian. However, that's totally unnecessary. The purpose of his trip is to make offerings to Wang Lian, and the purification of water resources is only incidental.

Su Yunxi knew that things should not be reversed. What's more, the purified water more than doubled, which is a huge benefit for human beings and the earth.

Besides, the earth's water resources are cyclical, and one day it will come back. As long as Su Yunxi uninterrupted his purification work, he could always purify the second time, right?

After squatting for a while, I felt a little numb in my legs and feet, it was really too cold. Su Yunxi took out a military uniform from the space, with two thick quilts on it. After he got in, he lowered his hand just enough to touch the water.

There are also low couches or thick blankets that can sit directly on the ground, but the damp breath that is too close to the river is not comfortable at all, and the camp bed is already a compromise.

It's just that the left hand is a little tired, so I have to put it outside to get a cold.

Unconsciously, Su Yunxi's eyes began to become misty. A gentle breath passed from the fingers to the whole body, and slowly the two thick quilts felt a little hot.

Su Yunxi didn't put away the quilt, so he was half asleep and half awake. In the mist, he seemed to see strands of energy, released from Wang Lian into the entire space. And the energy in the space is entwined with Su Yunxi's spiritual power, allowing him to absorb it.

Unconsciously, the efficiency of purifying river water is higher. Unconsciously, there is more energy in the space. Unconsciously, Su Yunxi's ability is also slowly growing.