Chapter 2

The computer is already turned on, and the page is on the text of the novel. Su Yunxi silently clicked on the comment area, and began to express his inner irritability with three words and thirty exclamation marks.

Buying the full text is only a matter of a few dollars. He doesn't care if the money is not worth it. What he cares about is the feeling of suffocation.

【The author is very troublesome! ! ! ! ! ! Even if you regard the only brilliant character in the whole text as the villain, you still give him such a miserable background and ending? ? ? ? To be honest, is that the name of the scumbag who abandoned you before? ? ? ? 】

Su Yunxi is optimistic and cheerful by nature. Even if he is an orphan, he is a little sun in the eyes of others since he was a child, so he is really not good at scolding people. This message is already the strongest condemnation Su Yunxi can think of.

As a result, it took less than ten seconds for the message to be posted, and when I refreshed it, I actually got a green letter reply from the author himself.

[No, that name is the male **** I could not ask for. I can't get it, no one can get it! ! ! ! ! ! 】

There are a hundred exclamation marks behind it, which is a lot more than all Su Yunxi's exclamation marks combined. Su Yunxi stared at the line of green words in a stunned manner, what else could he do? Even if it is about to explode, you can only hold back. Or pray to God to give you super powers, crawl along the network cable, grab the opponent's shoulder and shake it hard?

After all, the author's writing is really good, and the whole text has some problems with Yu Bo's three views. The blood that should be **** in other places is indeed worthy of the standard of Shuangwen, so even if Su Yunxi is aggrieved, he is not ashamed to brush the negative.

The 27-year-old 1.8-year-old man glared at the screen for a minute with his cheeks puffed up. He told himself not to be angry with the child, but he couldn't help but smashed the keyboard a little harder.

Accidentally pressed F5, the page was refreshed again, and there was another line of green words under the previous line of green words.

[If you are not convinced, you write his own fanfiction to spoil him, I will give you all the authorization to go! ! 】

"So angry!" His cheeks couldn't bulge anymore, and Su Yunxi's fingers were shaking a little. However, arguing with others on the Internet is not Su Yunxi's strength... Well, to be precise, arguing with others in any situation is not Su Yunxi's strength.

Angrily Su Yunxi stretched out his hand to grab the mouse, wanting to close the page out of sight. After his next vacation, he would write a fanfiction to spoil Yu Bo, sprinkle 800,000 catties of honey candy, and then post it under the novel to give it to him. Author look.

snort!

In anger, Su Yunxi's outstretched hand used too much force and hit his water glass directly. A full glass of water was overturned directly onto the socket on the ground. Su Yunxi only had time to open his eyes wide in horror to look at the socket under his feet, and was surrounded by violent sparks in the next second.

"Yunxi, Yunxi, are you listening to me?"

One second I was terrified that I would be electrocuted, and the next second I felt my arm being gently pushed. Su Yunxi turned around blankly, and saw several young ladies in white nurse uniforms looking at him excitedly.

Su Yunxi blinked, his mind was at a loss. What's happening here? Even if you wake up from an electrocution coma, you shouldn't be standing, but lying down, right?

Out of the corner of the eye, he saw a white robe, the familiar doctor's white lab coat was much more stylish than the male nurse's uniform he usually wears. Su Yunxi himself is a male nurse, but he wanted to be admitted to a medical university to become a doctor, but the tuition was too expensive and the time was too long. In the end, he chose a medical school with a good salary at the time and became an excellent male nurse two years later.