Chapter 91

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 91:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 91:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Whether to call him brother or father, in the end Su Yunxi decided to be more domineering and let these people call him father in his heart!

He raised his chin slightly to make a contemptuous expression, and snorted with his nose to express his disdain. He didn't even stop for a second, and continued to move forward without stopping.

Yu Bo was even more ruthless, he didn't even look at it.

Yue Zhan's eyes widened and he was stunned, and then his hair exploded in anger the next second. "Stop, don't you hear Lao Tzu talking!"

Yue Zhan slammed forward, and his right hand even clenched his fist directly. With a 'bang' on the fist, a red flame ignited, and there was even more exclamations around.

A distorted smile formed on the face of the battle, and there was an undisguised malice in his eyes. He is indeed not the number one expert in the imperial capital, but in any case, he can be regarded as the top five expert in the imperial capital. It is precisely because of the existence of him and his eldest brother Yogo that those people dare not do anything even if they hate them to death.

Yow Zhan looked down on those hypocrites who were full of benevolence, righteousness, and morality, and was extremely contemptuous of this person who was often referred to as the number one in the domestic combat power list. A **** in a remote country, let him have a taste of what it means to be suppressed in strength today.

Not far away, a thin young man was about to rush over to block him with anger on his face. But a middle-aged man with an ordinary appearance but deep eyes grabbed him and shook his head quickly and slightly.

Taking advantage of this time to observe Yu Bo's combat effectiveness is also a good opportunity. In the unlikely event that Yu Bo is really lost, it would be a bit better to give a helping hand at that time than to add to the icing on the cake now.

There were naturally many people who were paying the same attention as Li Liyu. To be precise, from the moment Su Yunxi and Yu Bai left the North District, they were already targeted by various forces.

Li Liyu was the third-in-command of Lie Yan, and Bai Yu, who followed him, was considered to be Li Yan's first-class master. The overall strength is also in the fourth-level middle-level, and the level is not inferior to that of the battle. It's a pity that the battle is a fire-type ability with strong combat power, while Bai Yu is a speed-type ability with relatively weak combat power, which also leads to two people fighting head-on. Bai Yu will always suffer a bit.

Among the top ten masters in the imperial capital, Baihu accounted for five, but two were wood-type abilities who could not directly participate in the battle. There are three flames, and one white feather is a speed type.

The least dragon swallowers, two. But those two are fire-type ability users with amazing destructive power. The most important thing is that Yogo's fire-type ability has also mutated, and the black flame can continue to burn other people's ability energy.

This is the main reason why there are only two of the top ten masters of swallowing dragons, but they have not been eliminated by the white tiger and the flames.

Li Li Yu raised his head and quickly looked at the balcony on the second floor opposite. A man in a military uniform also looked at the scene below quietly. That is the second character of White Tiger, Leng Hu, with a mutant ice-type ability.

The situation was so tense that it was on the verge of breaking out, and the surrounding people also screamed and quickly cleared a large area to prepare for a big battle.