Chapter 27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 27:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 27:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Which of you are safe? We are No. 3 safe." Su Yunxi smiled and greeted the person on the opposite side, not to mention anything else, just that handsome face and that gentle breath can make most people People let their guard down.

Li Zijiang, the leader on the opposite side, observed Su Yunxi, and then looked at Yu Bai who was standing behind Su Yunxi. After Yu Bo nodded indifferently at him, the smile on his face became a little sincere.

People who have served in the military are always more sensitive to those who have served in the military, and they can see a lot of familiar feelings from the other party's aura and body posture.

"We are at the No. 2 security point, and we came out to find some supplies." Li Zijiang did not elaborate, but the signal of showing goodwill was released.

The two sides have said a few words to me, and I know that this place is not something that can be stayed for a long time. The whole building is an office building, and there are basically no living materials. I don't know what Li Zijiang and others are here to do, but Su Yunxi and Yu Bai also asked, who hasn't told their little secrets yet.

Su Yunxi and Yu Bai were exploring the way in front, and Li Zijiang's team was behind. They still took the stairs, because the group was quite large, and everyone's footsteps involuntarily sped up a bit.

After only going down two floors, Su Yunxi, who was walking in front, patted Yu Bai's arm and muttered angrily. "Hurry up and return it to me! If you don't return it to me, I'll be angry!"

The voice was two-pointed sharp. Although he had lowered his voice, Su Yunxi's voice was completely different in peacetime. Kind of...like the parrot sound before.

A few people behind Li Zijiang looked at each other, and something flashed in their eyes. Several people quickly glanced at the young man at the back at the same time, a trace of embarrassment flashed across the man's face, but he didn't say much.

In front of Yu Bo was indifferent, and after Su Yunxi shouted 'give it back' a few more times, he directly took out a hand/gun from the opponent's waist.

Li Zijiang and others stopped unconsciously for a while, and they were relieved when they saw Su Yunxi happily pinning the thing inside his own clothes.

It turned out to be this thing. It seems that what Wu Bin heard about the baby before must be a misunderstanding.

However, the relationship between these two people is not bad. You must know that the hand/gun is their own life for them. It's impossible for the other party to take it away so easily, and the feelings are not in place.

Because of this, the teams on both sides that were originally three or four meters away felt a lot closer. When they rushed to the first floor in one breath, the distance between the two sides was no more than one meter, which could be regarded as acting at the same time.

It's a pity that the cheerful atmosphere only lasted until the gate. When a group of people ran out of the building, they saw a group of people who were yearning for the building standing at the front door.

It's really a narrow road for the enemy, Su Yunxi sighed when he looked at the cute boy with pink hair and white and tender appearance.

It should be said that what should come will always come?

When Yu Jieyi saw Yu Bai and Su Yunxi, the resentment flashed in his eyes. Su Yunxi didn't know if others found it or not, but he could see clearly when he kept looking at Yu Jieyi.