Chapter 20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 20:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 20:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi's body froze, almost unable to resist Yu Bai's changes. This time, the reason why he chose to go the dead skinning route is because Yu Bo has gone through the end of the world without seeing him in just a few days.

The whole body was filled with a deadly black aura, and even the brothers who were born and died in Li Sansheng would automatically retreat a few steps away.

Yu Bo may have discovered it himself, so if he is conscious, he is trying his best not to affect others.

When they met for the first time, Ye Zi looked at Yu Bo drooling and discussed each other's figure with Su Yunxi. But when they met for the second time, even Su Yunxi's rudeness made Ye Ye dare not approach Yu Bo within ten meters.

Of course, except in the same car.

Su Yunxi sighed in his heart, such a change is really not difficult to understand. As long as he is a normal person, after encountering everything Yu Bo encountered in the novel, it would be difficult not to be blackened.

Yu Bo has worked very hard, at least he didn't affect others.

"Let's take a detour." Su Yunxi patted the seat three times, and bumped Yu Bai with his shoulder. It seems that this clumsy pursuit of the law needs to go further, and it needs to be upgraded to an open and honest pursuit.

"This kind of place looks unlucky..."

"Ahhh!" As if to match Su Yunxi's words, a scream came from the amusement park before he could finish his words.

Su Yunxi himself couldn't understand the mood of those who went to the amusement park when the country said that they were in danger and refrained from going out as much as possible.

But there is no doubt that in addition to his fake doctor, the real nurse and the five real soldiers of the people in the car, the first reaction after hearing the screams was to save people.

The only difference is that Ye Ziyi took out the phone and instinctively wanted to hit 120, while Li Sansheng and others stopped and rushed down in one go.

Su Yunxi wanted to wipe his face again. This made him a bad guy and he didn't stop it. What else can I do? Of course, I'm chasing the past to help.

Xitian Paradise is really big, the gate alone is 20 meters wide. The iron fence gate, which was completely modeled on the gate of the imperial palace in the cartoon, had no defensive effect in the eyes of Yu Bo and others.

The gates of the park were open, and the machine that was originally responsible for checking tickets was still running. It's just that the staff who were standing around all fell to the ground.

The screams came from the park, and Su Yunxi's attention was always on Yu Bai. When Yu Bai entered the door and glanced at the west side, he knew that the protagonist Shou, who looked like a vampire with a white lotus flower, should be in that direction.

"Over there!" Su Yunxi shoved Yu Bo to the east, Yu Bo looked back at him, but also ran towards the east along the force.

Ye Ye had already called the police and ambulance, and Li Sansheng grabbed a ticket machine next to him with the excitement that he was about to get up. Originally, I just wanted to break the bar inside to make it easier for people to escape, but I didn't expect that the ticket gate on the side would be broken down with a single force.

Li Sansheng was stunned for three seconds, and looked at his hands and the ticket gate in disbelief. Time was waiting for no one, and there was no time for further research. The riots in the park behind him grew louder and louder, and with three bangs, all three ticket gates on the side were smashed down. In this way, even if the crowd runs over, three people rushing out side by side will not cause crowding.