Chapter 88

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 88:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 88:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It only took two days to travel from Haicheng to the Imperial Capital. And this was because the car drove slowly, which was convenient for Su Yunxi and Yu Bai to observe the survivors' true living forms. With no fixed food and no food, under the country's best efforts, it is only to maintain the level of not starving to death.

Yang Tian can become this captain, of course, not just because of his strength. Although it is not comparable to Yu Bo Huangfu and his likes, among a group of 'ordinary people', the ability users who have risen to the fourth level by their own strength must not be underestimated.

On the bright side, the imperial capital was divided into two factions regarding the matter of bringing Su Yunxi and Yu Bai back. But in fact, is it not for the country and the people?

Although Yang Tian did not agree with the vice-chairman's approach, he couldn't say in his conscience that those people were all for their own interests. One faction takes a moderate and sustainable development route, while the other faction, although somewhat radical, is forced by the external environment and does not want to be one step behind in everything, and wants to grasp the unknown initiative as soon as possible.

Under such circumstances, letting the two canaries who have been living in their 'cage' experience the real reality is a good thing Yang Tian has done for the vice-chairman.

In the eyes of outsiders, Yunbo Base is a cage for canaries. Although the cage was actually created by the canary. Let Su Yunxi and Yu Bai see the real scene outside the Yunbo base, and let the people in Taoyuan come out and see the world. Perhaps the word "unknown" in the unknown initiative still cannot be recognized by Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, but at least these two people should not be too hostile to the vice-chairman's lineage.

After two days of silence, I finally saw the gate of the imperial capital on the morning of the third day. Where does the current imperial capital still look like it used to be prosperous and tidy, standing in a place where I don’t know how many rings, looking at the scene where there are two rows of people living on the overpass that can be seen, I really don’t know what to do for a while. What to say.

The emperor is in the center of the country, the center of all security points, so there is no city wall defense like Yunbo Base. The former imperial capital has now expanded the scope of eight cities, and the surrounding connections have all been included within the scope of the imperial capital's security base.

The gap between the base and the outside base is also slowly being eroded by manpower. From the analysis of the scene along the way, I am afraid that when the residence is covered, it is time to include several bases that are closer to the imperial capital base.

Although there is no defense of the city wall, the number of soldiers here is definitely the largest in the country. The place where the survivors live is roughly divided into two, and the area that extends to the south is inhabited by ordinary survivors. The area that extends to the north is populated by researchers and logisticians.

This logistical ability user refers to the wood-based water-based ability user who directly goes to the battlefield and does not stay in the base. The location of their work is in the northern granary of the base.

The thing that is the dividing line between the north and the south is the ancient palace, which was once a landmark tourist attraction in the imperial capital.

It is said that all the high-rises now live there.

Even though he had already reached the real imperial base, it still took eight hours to enter. The direction of the group coming is from the south, and they have to circle around the base and enter from the north entrance.