Chapter 48

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 48:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 48:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the fourth security point, there are only 1,000 official soldiers. The weapons are also the steel guns they carry and 50 bullets per person.

Seriously, poor little.

If it weren't for the fact that the main enemy of mankind at this stage is zombies, and the opponent's zombies, abilities and cold weapons are more useful, I am afraid that the fourth security point will not be able to hold.

Su Yunxi didn't have much research on weapons, and only knew some things he saw on TV. For example, Italian guns or something. But this did not prevent Su Yunxi from understanding that a qualified and strong fortress base had no shortage of weapons.

Yu Bo has done a lot of research on these, and after discussing with Wu Sheng and others, he settled on the list. There are not many types of weapons needed, but there are definitely a lot of them. Crucially, the newly developed energy gun they wanted.

The newly developed official energy gun uses bullets that are converted from crystal nuclei or 'inner alchemy' of animals and plants. At a time when this arsenal is not working well, it is indeed more environmentally friendly and sustainable.

Naturally, the weapons that were exchanged were not for the thousand people on Wusheng's side, but for the Ministry of Public Security at the fourth security point. In the past three months, there have been more than 10,000 members of the Ministry of Public Security.

After the two sides negotiated amicably to determine the type and quantity of weapons to be exchanged, Wu Sheng left. There were only two people left in the office, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, but even if there were only the two of them left, Su Yunxi would not foolishly enter or leave the space in an uncertain environment.

With his arms resting on Yu Bo's shoulders, he looked lazy. The eyes are blank, and the spiritual power has been immersed in the space. Yu Bai glanced back and silently acquiesced to Su Yunxi's posture.

The number of ordinary survivors in the fourth safety point is getting smaller and smaller, and now more of them are 'pilgrim'-like power users and people who want to become power users.

With a sense of urgency, the squeezing Su Yunxi is constantly reducing the time and energy for regulating people. This made Su Yunxi very unhappy, but in this novel, apart from Yu Bo, the so-called villain BOSS, not even a zombie king appeared.

It was only in the fifth year that several zombie kings appeared in order to logically kill Yu Bo. In the previous four years, those zombie kings had not said where they were.

Su Yunxi hates it, he really has a feeling of power and no provenance now. Others can hit cotton with a punch, but they can't even find the cotton.

The feeling of a headless fly made him very uncomfortable.

"Let's go out for a walk." After Su Yunxi unconsciously showed his irritability again, Yu Bai immediately got up and pulled the person up.

Healing, water, and wood powers are originally those with soft-hearted people who have a higher chance of awakening. After awakening, their hearts will be softer, and they even have a feeling of no desire and no desire.

It is difficult for these three kinds of power users to be agitated, but recently, Su Yunxi's anxiety has become more and more obvious.

Su Yunxi stared at Yu Bo and was dragged away. "It's fine if you let me sleep."

Yu Bo slapped the car dead at the intersection without turning his head back, and the two of them left the office and headed west. The last time I went to the botanical garden, I was sneaky, but now I can be above board.