Chapter 60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 60:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 60:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although Yu Bai, Su Yunxi and Ye Ye said that the misunderstanding was solved, the strangeness in it was still taken into their hearts.

Anyway, you can't expect someone like Yu Bo to become a lover and give you some fiery arrangement after falling in love, so after asking Li Sansheng and others to discuss it, he decided to hold on.

Su Yunxi and Yu Bo were on good terms, and they didn't tell anyone else. The so-called "holding back" means that Su Yunxi continued to follow the ideas of those people, hit a wall on Yu Bo's side, and then there was a rift between the two sides under Ye Zi's 'instigation'. As for why he didn't tell Li Sansheng and the others, after all, there were a lot of people. The most important thing is that Li Sansheng and others can't perform well but Guan Su Yunxi is afraid that those idiots will ruin his good deeds.

As for saying that no one believes anything, Su Yunxi would not admit that there is such a possibility.

However, the previous incident of Su Yunxi by the river caused too much movement, and the people behind the back-up meeting still noticed. Although people haven't run yet, the activities of the support club every three days have been suspended once.

The Su Yunxi Support Club was still following the elite line. While the population of the entire base had already broken two million, their members had not yet broken two hundred.

The selected members are either the sons and daughters of officials in the base or those who live carefree lives with their backs on supernatural beings. It is understandable to think about it, and only those who live a carefree life have the time and energy to engage in personality worship.

It's amazing to be able to chase stars in these years.

The whereabouts of the person in charge of the support club is not difficult to check, after all, she has to show herself if she needs to organize activities. With the help of Lei Yan, the investigation team quickly locked the whereabouts of that person.

He is also a power user, a healing power user, first-level.

The strange thing is that the woman did not join the treatment department of the base, nor did she participate in any work activities. On weekdays, she is either with this lady, or with that lady, she is a lively courtesan.

Then came the problem, being alone, not going to work, but always wearing a clean and tidy dress, the most important thing is that the clothes on the body will change for more than three days. I wouldn't say it's the top one, but it's definitely on the average.

At this time, the already expensive fruit can guarantee a daily supply. As soon as the investigation report came out, even Su Yunxi felt envious.

Look at other people, look at yourself, also want to be a rice bug, how successful they are. I was so exhausted that I had a bright appearance, but in fact I didn't even dare to sleep for a while every day.

"People are more mad than people!" Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bai sadly, there was still a half-meter distance between the two. But Su Yunxi leaned over there while talking, and soon the whole person leaned on Yu Bo.

Yu Bo lowered his head and wrote something, ignoring the people next to him. Others see Su Yunxi's actions a lot, and they are even used to it. He didn't even say a single extra sentence, and naturally he didn't see Yu Bo's slightly red ears.

Su Yunxi saw it, so Su Yunxi leaned against Yu Bo to laugh at the thief. His hands were directly around Yu Bo's waist, and his right hand was rudely stuffed from the hem of his clothes.