Chapter 84

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 84:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 84:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The way back was even more difficult than expected. After fifteen minutes of running the speedboat, the engine was declared to be scrapped. A few soldiers with ugly faces quickly checked it, only to find that the waters had been covered with kelp unknowingly.

Kelp, also known as Lunbu, Kunbu, and Jiang cabbage, is a large perennial edible alga with large sporophytes, brown, and flat ribbons. It can be cooled and boiled, and it has no less than five beneficial effects on human beings. It is low-cost and rich in nutrients. It is an important marine resource.

It can be said that if he hadn't seen these kelp at this time, Su Yunxi would have been happy to stuff ten or eight tons of kelp into his space.

Unfortunately, I saw it on the way to escape. And obviously the kelp was unfriendly, not only entangling the engine but also starting to climb the hull and hinder the speedboat's progress.

When the water you are driving on turns into grass, even the most powerful speedboat will have to stop.

Su Yunxi wanted to roll his eyes in anger, took out a long knife from the space and swung it violently, a piece of kelp around the hull was broken, and then quickly retracted into the space. With Su Yunxi taking the lead, others followed his example and began to work hard.

The space of the four space-type ability users, including Su Yunxi, is very large, and there is no problem of filling them for the time being.

The only problem is that it seems that the speed of their 'collection' is a little bit slower than the growth rate of the kelp.

What a sin, so much kelp is just wasted.

The people on the boat began to work together, some were responsible for cutting the kelp, and some were responsible for rowing the boat. Although it does not have the efficiency of the engine, it is finally heading inland.

What was supposed to be an hour or two, just got out of a feeling of infinite delay. Huangfu Aotian's fireball still has some effect on marine animals, but it has little effect on kelp, which is even somewhat waterproof in water.

Su Yunxi didn't react at first, but when he realized that most of the energy he poured out was absorbed by Huangfu Aotian, and then Huangfu Aotian's level increased rapidly, his face was not so ugly.

Although it seems from several contacts, this person is not a love brain, to a certain extent, there is still a certain possibility of cooperation.

but! This doesn't hinder the fact that Su Yunxi doesn't want to be in too much contact with this person. The most important thing is that Su Yunxi doesn't want to be this person's "engine" at all, and uses his own abilities to help his opponents improve their strength.

Ma Dan, this time sneaking away was indeed a wrong choice. If his family, Yu Bo, was here, he would still be cheaper!

Looking at the kelp that prevented them from leaving, Su Yunxi even felt that it was God who was deliberately preventing him from leaving, just to let him charge Huangfu Aotian.

Watching Huangfu Aotian's strength getting stronger and stronger, the obstacles really became less and less. When Huangfu Aotian's strength soared to the peak of the fourth level, a group of people finally saw the land.

Su Yunxi was the first to get off the boat with an ugly face, and the feeling of being controlled by someone with his feet on the ground was a little better.

This coastal city has been completely occupied by sea water, and the depth of the sea water is still more than one foot in the place closest to the inland, which can be regarded as a safe land.