Chapter 94

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 94:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 94:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The journey to the Tianshan Mountains is easier than expected, and the mutated animals and plants in the uninhabited places are relatively less aggressive. It's as if they don't know that 'human' is an edible thing.

Yu Bai's extreme flash operation literally shortened the journey to five days. With Su Yunxi's non-stop 'generator' supplying power, the entire body of the thunder-type ability user is full of energy.

When they arrived at the legendary Tianshan Mountains, the two of them didn't have time or mind to appreciate the beauty of the landscape. In the previous promotional videos, most of the beauty of Tianshan comes from the blue sky and white clouds and the air so clean that people feel that the lungs have been cleaned.

But now, the sky is grey and white, and the ground is black and grey. The water seemed to be covered with a layer of soot and looked dirty. It was the reflection of the dark clouds in the sky, making the already unclean water even worse.

After all, it's already May, and the weather is getting warmer. The temperature here in Tianshan is not as high as that in the imperial capital, but it is still more than ten degrees.

It took Su Yunxi and Yu Bai another half day to find a small pond with a diameter of only about fifty meters on the top of the mountain.

From a geographical point of view, it can be regarded as the source of the pool water below. And the more a miracle occurs in such a hidden place, the more acceptable it is.

Yu Bo strolled around and determined that there was no living body. He also specially took out the detection equipment and turned it around to ensure that there were no machines or abilities to observe.

Su Yunxi took the lotus seeds in his hands to induce birth, and after confirming that he was full of life, he did not throw them directly into the lake. Take out a large basin and fill it with the pool water in the space. When the lotus seeds were spawned to a height of half a foot with space water, they were thrown into the pool water, and then they were spawned with clean crystal cores and supernatural powers.

After the healing system breaks through the fifth level, it is like breaking through a certain limit and can act on all living bodies. Plants, naturally, are living beings.

One, two, three and four, and one lotus seed was spawned and thrown into the pool water. Su Yunxi's ability has not stopped, and even the river water that has been completely mutated in the space has been dumped a lot.

The lotus in the small pond grows rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye. In less than five hours, it was already full.

If it weren't for the fact that the pond was too small, I'm afraid I'd really be able to see what it means to "cover the sky and the lotus leaves are infinitely blue, and the lotus flowers in the sun are different."

The lotus seeds grown in the space are more tenacious than Su Yunxi imagined. Like invasive species with no natural enemies, they began to grow recklessly after Su Yunxi spawned a full pool.

The lotus pods grew and burst one by one, and the lotus seeds that burst into other waters not far away grew to a height of more than one meter in five hours, even without Su Yunxi's special encouragement.

Su Yunxi was amazed, looking at the small pond whose water was crystal clear after five hours.

"It's going to go against the sky." If this thing can really fill the water, I am afraid that the problem of water purification can really be completely solved.