Chapter 3

When reading a novel, the description of a character is, after all, in words. As long as the author doesn't write that the person is ugly, readers will naturally fantasize in the direction they like.

At a glance, Su Yunxi recognized the man who made him fall in love at first sight, the Yu Bo in the novel who made him feel so distressed that his liver trembled. The ape-armed bee has a long waist and long legs, and his sword eyebrows and star eyes are full of uprightness.

Su Yunxi was 1.8 meters tall, and at first glance, Yu Bo was half a head taller than himself. The tallness of the northern man is vividly reflected in this person. Unlike Su Yunxi's body that was trained in the gym, Yu Bai's sturdy body can feel the other's firm muscles even when he wears a slightly loose camouflage uniform.

His eyes quickly turned around the other's arms, thighs, and waist, blinking and trying to restrain the idiotic urge to drool.

As a Yangou, a person who has a little hand control, face control, leg control, abdominal muscle control, and voice control, it is not without reason that Su Yunxi has been single for 27 years. Otherwise, with his face that was considered a colonel's grass when he took all men and women, how could he only exchange feelings with paper people for so many years?

And this Yu Bo, who is more handsome, upright, and more energetic than five years later, is now all grown on his cuteness except for his voice.

At this moment, Su Yunxi felt that even if this person waited and spoke directly, he could speak Lolita!

"Hello!" The deep voice made Su Yunxi's ears numb. Instead of the most terrifying loli sound in the imagination, it is a more overweight male **** subwoofer. Obviously with a straight face, but Su Yunxi felt...sexy from the bottom of his heart.

I really want to cover my face, I am afraid that the nosebleed will come out later.

"Hello, do you need any help?" Su Yunxi restrained herself from thinking, "Ah! ~' impulse is also the first time that I realize that I still have the attributes of a lunatic.

Novels are novels after all, and many things are not written so comprehensively. In the novel, Yu Bo, who is a supporting role and a villain, has never appeared in the first 50,000 to 60,000 words, and a supporting role in a supporting role like Su Yunxi doesn't even know where the corner of the Gelao is. So trying to find the reason why the male **** is here from the novels I read last night is basically unrealistic. Fortunately, after combining the memories obtained before and some things I accidentally saw just now, Su Yunxi 'remembered' the realistic trajectory that a living person should have. Today, during the day, the dean specially explained that there will be someone at night. Come over and get them to cooperate.

Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, don't read what you shouldn't see.

The former point Su Yunxi can do very well, the latter point has been left behind by him. The object of love at first sight is standing in front of you, if you don't take the opportunity to take a few more glances, you will see a ghost.

Yu Bai paused for a while, the doctor's eyes were so bright that he almost forgot what he was going to ask for a while. It's not that Yu Bo has never seen this kind of gaze, but in the past, some women looked at him like this.

It was the first time in his life to be seen by a man like that. He didn't feel offended at all. To be exact, if he hadn't needed to ask something, Yu Bai would have turned around and left calmly as if he didn't see anything. Yu Bo has always ignored such irrelevant people and things.

The gaze of the other party looking at his body is really too obvious for a person like him who is hovering on the edge of life and death.

"I would like to ask if the patients admitted to the hospital have behaved strangely recently." Yu Bai's voice was very calm, and his expression did not fluctuate in the slightest.