Chapter 75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 75:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 75:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Emotions are always so mysterious.

It's like Prince Charming and Cinderella, if they don't add a vicious stepmother to sublime their relationship, I'm afraid things really won't happen.

Yu Bo was the vicious stepmother in his last life, and now it seems that Su Yunxi needs to go for this role in this life. Unfortunately, Su Yunxi was not interested.

The emotional rift between Huangfu Aotian and Yu Jieyi was not so unexpected. When there are no powerful human-type enemies on the list, Huangfu Aotian naturally won't bow his head to Yu Jieyi.

And Yu Jieyi's love brain, at least on the surface, needs the lover's wholeheartedness. And before Yu Jieyi did not show his unique ability, how could Huangfu Aotian bow his head to him?

To put it badly, a partner like Yu Jieyi will stay for three months at most before the end of the world.

There is a saying that is very anti-human, flies don't bite eggs without eggs. People who say this never think about it. If a fly bites it, it can swallow even a piece of wood. Therefore, when there is such a thing as a third party, it is more appropriate to have a more test of human nature - there is no corner that cannot be digged, only unpleasant hoes.

The former is a brainwashing disgusting person, while the latter is an upright disgusting person. Huangfu Aotian didn't know those things about the novel and the people's design, but it didn't prevent Huangfu Aotian from feeling that the relationship between him and Yu Jieyi had faded recently.

When Huangfu Aotian looked at the person who appeared in front of him, he didn't feel surprised at all.

"Huangfu, you haven't gone back yet!" Xiao Xiang twisted his waist and leaned against the door, knocking on the door frame twice to attract the attention of the window man.

When Huangfu Aotian turned around, Xiao Xiang raised his eyebrows slightly and his eyes moved with a bit of amorous feelings.

Maybe from the outside, you won't feel anything. But Huangfu Aotian met too many people, and this kind of trick to attract his attention was left to everyone else. Huangfu Aotian also raised his eyebrows and looked back, looking at the person at the door with a half-smile.

Xiao Xiang didn't feel embarrassed at all. After Huangfu Aotian saw him, he walked in calmly. Coincidentally, the door was half closed.

"Today, I went to the next city to pick up people. Why is there no one to warm the bed and sleep alone at night?" Xiao Xiang followed Huangfu Aotian and walked behind the desk.

After Huangfu Aotian lazily sat back on the boss chair, he half sat on the desk in front of the other party. His eyes were smiling, and the tip of his tongue licked lightly from his lips. The index finger lightly pressed Huangfu Aotian's Adam's apple and slowly slid down.

Huangfu Aotian's eyes were lazy, and he didn't mean to stop the other party at all. Xiao Xiang smiled more charmingly, his toes taut and slowly rubbed against the opponent's calf. "Then do you want me to warm you up?"

Huangfu Aotian didn't move, and he didn't mean to stop it at all. Xiao Xiang smiled even more happily, and his whole body slowly stuck to Huangfu Aotian.

Such a cold night, how suitable for exercising before going to bed.

How busy the Glory Base is, how busy the Yunbo Base is. The reorganization of the outgoing clean-up team has been completed. In just half a month, the number of people who have been soaked in the pool water has risen to 7,000. According to the production capacity of space river water, in fact, this pool can continue to expand.