Chapter 76

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 76:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The arrival of the second meteorite made Su Yunxi's ability improvement speed reach a new high again. The two meteorites were placed in the water in succession, once every eight hours.

The river water became clear to the naked eye, and it seemed like two extremes from the place where the meteorite was placed.

Yunbo Base has renovated the water conservancy circulation system, and the purified water is introduced into the base. After testing, it can be used as domestic water for grooming and irrigation. The living standard of Yunbo Base has also begun to improve rapidly.

Water and electricity are really the foundation of a happy life.

Su Yunxi looked at the 2,000 square meters of planting land in front of him, and quickly thought about the next thing. Although this is the world of apocalyptic novels, as long as the protagonist does not oppose him, he can still live a good life.

Huangfu Aotian is not a love brain, and it seems that there is still a certain possibility of saving from the previous contact. Yu Jieyi is not only a love brain, but a world center brain.

Su Yunxi thought about it for almost a year, but did not understand how Yu Jieyi's malice towards Yu Bo came from. Before the apocalypse broke out, it was obvious that Yu Xieyi's family of three felt sorry for Yu Bo. The worldview of wicked people can always challenge the brain capacity of normal people.

After the end of the world, under his own efforts, Yu Bo even broke away from the original plot and the family of three Yu Jieyi completely drew the line.

He had worked hard to this point, but Yu Jieyi still didn't want to let go of Yu Bo.

"Someone has started to inquire about Boss Yu at the base recently." Ji Yue sat opposite Su Yunxi, but looked out the window.

This is a small room built by Su Yunxi's planting farm. After all, it is not suitable for Su Yunxi to be the owner of the base.

Su Yunxi followed Ji Yue's gaze, and at a glance, he could see Wei Shi standing outside, oh, now his name is Shi Huqi. Hu Qi Hu Qi is not just protecting his wife.

The name has already been called so straightforward, and I don't know what the people in the Wan family are thinking, but they don't even notice it. But looking at Wei Shi's body that is more than two meters tall now, his face almost disfigured, his hoarse voice, and his stiff and impersonal appearance, it is not unreasonable to want to come to Wanquan Lake to be so relieved.

Ji Yue held her cheek with one hand, and after giving birth, she was a little fatter than when she was pregnant. But compared with that year in the hospital, that thin is not a little or two.

"The results of the investigation are led by a person called Yu Xieyi at the Glory Base." The once cheerful smile has completely disappeared, and now Ji Yue is more like a mature woman.

In front of Wanquanhu and Li Xin, she would still pretend to be a little submissive, but in front of others, she has completely turned into the ruthless strong woman described in the novel.

It is unexpectedly comfortable to get along with such a season.

Su Yunxi didn't have many polite smiles on his face, and leaned lazily on the soft slump, and when his fingers turned, a milky white halo became bigger, smaller and more beautiful.

"I heard that there is a group of survivors at the Glory Base who want to transfer to Yunbo Base." Ji Yue suddenly changed the subject, looking at Su Yunxi with a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth.